3

Santana's point of view

I love a good picnic!

Kihyun picked such a beautiful scenery to have this at. It's the simple things with them I really appreciate. The one thing that grabs my attention is the familiar tub.

Me: Is that chicken wing dip?
Kihyun: I tried to recreate your favorite american food but im not too sure it'll taste like yours.
Me: Remember the first time I cooked korean food for you guys? It was utterly disgusting.

He laughs.

Kihyun: Shownu and Wonho didn't think so.
Me: They were just being nice.

I grab a chip dipping it into the concoction, for his first time it actually tastes amazing. That's Kihyun for you, it isn't too many things he's not good at.

Kihyun: How's the hospital?
Me: It's good. With the pandemic quieting down YangYang and I have a lot more patients.
Kihyun: That's to be expected.

He bites into a sandwich.

Kihyun: Jobs and school were some people's escape from their home and minds. The shut down might've been alright for some but others were truly suffering.

That's true.

Seeing them bored and missing performing was sad too see. It was good they got to rest but they were driving each other crazy.

Me: How do you feel about Jangee staying with us?
Kihyun: I'm going to have the cameras reinstalled.
Me: Kihyun!
Kihyun: What? That boy is a menace. I applaud Hyungwon for wanting to take care of him but we have our family to protect.

Jangee doesn't have a good track record so I understand Ki's paranoia. We continue to eat and talking about each others day.

His smile where his eyes crinkle makes my heart face every time. I sit my hand on his face and he leans into my touch.

Me: I love you,
Kihyun: I love you. Can I sing to you?

I nod.

He begins to hum a small melody, once he opens his mouth to sing I instantly recognize the song "Let it snow" by Boyz to men. One of my favorite R&B groups that ever was next to New edition and Jagged edge.

"I wanna' wrap you up, baby  then you'll see you're the only present I neeeed."

His voice never fails to mesmerize me.

By the time he's done singing I'm in a trance.

Me: Let's go home.

I'm finna' slut this dude out.

___

Once we get home I lock my bedroom door and push Kihyun on the bed, he chuckles as I climb on top of him and begin to kiss him. I pull away taking that time to pull off my sundress and his shirt.

I kiss all down his body as his hand rests on my ass. I fiddle with his belt unbuckling his pants. His dick pops out standing at full attention.

Well, sir yes sir.

I lick his tip teasing him a little before easing him into my mouth. He immediately goes to grab my head forcing him all the way in, my eyes water a bit but I begin to get a steady rhythm.

He curses under his breath, he takes his hand off my head and I come up for air. I tug at his balls before sucking his tip a little harder.

Kihyun: Keep going, I'm close.

Nope.

Completely ignoring his whining I climb all the way to the top pulling my panties to the side before sitting on his face. I moan as his tongue flicks lazily over my clit. He grabs my hips and begins to suck on my clit like a mad man.

I can't control my screaming as I ground myself down into his face. He pulls down my bra pinching and pulling on my nipples.

His name leaves my lips over and over as I cum.

I climb off of him taking off my panties while he throws his pants and boxers off. He pulls me on top of him pausing to kiss me, I smile into the gentle kiss before moaning as he slides into me.

I sit up bouncing on top of him.

I roll my hips meeting the thrust of his hips. He massages my boobs as I go faster. My fingers work on my clit bringing my orgasm closer.

I begin to clench around him before cumming again.

I don't stop as he reaches his either. His nails digs into my hips as I ignore his pleas.

Kihyun: Fuck Santana, Im going to cum again.
Me: Me too baby.

We both cum and I collapse on his chest.

Kihyun: I love you so much.

I smile as he kisses my forehead.

____

y'all ever rewatch the kiss or death mv and smile? they looked really good, them outfits??? the visuals?? the choreo?? i loved every second.