40

Santana's point of view

In order to keep myself sane with my hectic life I must have a calm morning and even calmer night. Starting and ending the day on a good note is very important to me.

This morning I started with a light yoga stretch and some journaling. After that I made matcha tea and sat on the porch to watch the sunrise, it began to rain a little adding more calmness to my routine.

I went in the house to start breakfast. I'm off work today and it feels like I haven't cooked for my monsters in a while. They've been working so hard and it's noble to see but sometimes I really wish I can lock them in the basement so they can rest.

I hear the sound of slippers dragging across the floor, Hyungwon smiles lazily at me.

Me: Goodmorning.
Hyungwon: Goodmorning.

Phew, that morning voice is going to do it to me every time.

Hyungwon: Making breakfast?
Me: Yeah, are you hungry?
Hyungwon: Starving.

He kisses the top of my head before going into the living room. Next up is Jooheon who lingers around first trying to piece together what I'm cooking.

Me: Hi honey.
Jooheon: Goodmorning beautiful. Did you sleep well?
Me: Yes, did you?
Jooheon: No because you locked your door!

Ah, and sometimes I lock them out my room when I want to get a full nights' rest. Sometimes they squish me and other times they want to fuck like rabbits so I wake up exhausted.

I kiss his cheek.

Me: Tonight.
Jooheon: Promise?
Me: Yes.
Jooheon: Marriage swear?

We tap our rings against each other's.

Me: Marriage swear!

__

The guys had a schedule so after breakfast they had to scurry off, so picture my surprise when I hear my kitchen back door slide open.

I lean against the wall watching Hwasang, Keeho, and Wonnie "sneak" in. They all have bags.

Hwasang: I'll search the cabinets, Wonnie go grab tissue and Keeho get laundry soap.
Me: This is breaking and entering.

All three boys scream.

Wonnie: I thought you had to work today!
Me: Nope, what're you dorks doing in my house?
Hwasang: I just wanted to visit my favorite Godmom in the entire world.
Me: I'm your only Godmom numb-skull.

He grins sheepishly, a complete copy of Seonghwa,

Keeho: Aunt Santana, are you aware how expensive life is?
Me: Yes.
Keeho: Mhm and you guys decided to have kids anyways? Now we have to live in an expensive world against our will.

I scoff.

Me: Your all privileged! Private schools, yacht parties, rich parents and you want to complain because you have to buy three dollar tissue?
Keeho: Three dollar and fifty cent tissue.
Me: Keeho I'm going to kill you.

He backs away slowly.

Wonnie: And while we are very thankful for all you guys do we want to borrow a little more.
Me: So you picked here and not Cina's?
Hwasang: We stole from there last week and Uncle Yuta's the week prior, but he had Dobermans so that was something.

These kids man.

Me: If I give you money will you go buy your own stuff?
Keeho: Scouts honor!

As I go to look in my purse the door slides open again, we look over at San who stops dead in his tracks.

San: Hey twin, I'm just here to borrow some dryer sheets.

I have to start double locking my doors.

___

As per our marriage promise Jooheon rushed to hop in my bed. He made sure he locked my door because he wanted it to be just the two of us.

Jooheon: I missed you.
Me: I missed you too, how was work?
Jooheon: It was crazy but I feel accomplished in a sense.
Me: You should, you guys work hard every day.
Jooheon: So do you but you still have time for us. I love you so much.

I grin as he kisses all over my face.

Our lips lock and it's not long before he climbs on top of me, snuggling in between my legs. His hand slides into my pajama shorts.

I can't lie his fingers are skilled because before I know it there teasing my clit. I moan into the kiss and he picks up his pace. He pulls away from the kiss to start biting my nipple through the thin t-shirt fabric.

I find myself pulling off my shirt in pure frustration, he smirks before sucking and tugging at my nipple with his teeth. His fingers slide into me and I pull on his hair.

All these teasing is too much and he knows it.

Jooheon: Is there something you want to say?
Me: Is that how you're playing today?
Jooheon: Maybe, why? If you want it come get it.

Oh?

I flip us over so I'm on top of him, his eyes widen in surprise as I begin to grind on him. His hard on pokes through his pajama pants making me smile, it feels so good against me.

I take off my pajama bottoms and panties before climbing back up him. I position myself over his face and he smiles.

Me: Eat.

He grabs my hips pulling me onto his face. His tongue darts in and out of me making me roll my hips against his face. I hold onto the headboard as he begins to go faster. He moans at the taste and that practically drives me over the edge.

Before I can cum I hop off of his face.

I tug at his pants and he helps me slide them off along with his boxers. I slide down onto him and we both moan. The pleasure is too much so I begin to bounce up and down, the way he fills me up has me scratching at his chest.

Jooheon: Slow down, if you do that I'm going to cum already.
Me: If you want it come get it, remember?

He growls flipping us over.

He pounds into me making me scream his name over and over. He bites onto my neck before whispering in my ear. I tighten around him and his dick begins to twitch.

We cum at the same, a moaning mess.

Jooheon: I love you.
Me: I love you more.

___

a lottt of people seemed to enjoy my sneak peek of the potential got7 book and that's great!! it will be like monsta in a sense but totally different.

a little more darker tbh.

monsta has a few more chapters and then i'll begin the got7 book!