Special Chapter

Santana's Point Of View

It's two in the morning and I'm battling not to open my eyes. I had a long day at work but came home to a wonderful dinner with my husbands, got my back beat in, showered and was knocked out by ten o'clock. I fell asleep with my bedroom window open so the breeze, thunder and sound of rain added to my deep sleep.

However, when my bed began to get lighter and lighter is when I began to stir. It seemed like each of the monstas were leaving. I stretch out my arms and touch pure bed, not one muscle or thigh. I force my eyes open getting use to the darkness and nothing.

They're gone.

The sound of whispering and giggles outside my door grab my attention. The footsteps get farther away letting me know they're headed downstairs.

A very faint smell of popcorn fills my nose. Deciding to be nosey, I grab my robe and slippers heading out to the hallway. It smells of popcorn and something sweet.

I creep down the spiral staircase but no one is there. The kitchen light is on and there's a lot of commotion coming from it. They try to whisper but fail.

The first thing I see is Changkyun and Lee whisper-shouting over how to ice the cinnamon roll. I scratch my head highly confused. Minhyuk notices me and gasp gaining everyone's else attention.

Shownu: Baby did we wake you?
Me: No. What's going on?
Taeyun: Sleepover!

An amused smile stretches across my face.

Me: Sleepover, huh? Guys only?
Jay: Correct!

He pops me in the head with a twizzler.

Wonho: You can watch the movie with us Sannie!
RJ: No she can't, we said guys night remember? But because you jackasses got incredibly drunk last time we can't do guys' night out. So here we are doing it in!
Wonho: But she's pretty.

Anthony scoffs.

Anthony: I never seen a guy so whipped.
Jooheon: Can you blame him?

Jooheon winks at me making RJ groan.

RJ: Upstairs noona, you gotta' go. They're getting distracted.
Me: What!
RJ: Come on, you and your granny nightgown.

That brat!

This is my favorite Winnie the Pooh gown! I tighten my robe and march back upstairs. Usually I'd go to sleep and let them do whatever but now I'm wide awake.

I don't recall hearing anyone come into the house. I must've really been knocked the fuck out. The room door opens and Minhyuk stands there with a plate and small bowl of popcorn.

Minhyuk: I got you a cinnamon roll, two sugar cookies, a handful of M&M'S, some popcorn and...

He sits the plate and bowl on my vanity, grabbing a bottle of water out his back pocket. I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous and genuine this is.

Me: Thank you love.

His face turns a light pink as I give him a kiss. We've been together for years and they still get shy at the smallest things.

As if they haven't licked and seen every last inch of me.

Minhyuk: Ya' know I'm not really in the mood for a movie. I could stay here with you.

The door flies open and Hyungwon marches in grabbing him by the shirt.

Hyungwon: Stop using our wife to get out of this!
Me: Scary movie?

He nods.

Hyungwon: Love you baby!

He kisses my forehead dragging Minhyuk back with him. I sit on my room floor with the plate of snacks, I scroll through Instagram pausing on a picture of Hwasang, Wonnie, Keeho and Chenle.

The caption is: Bad boys for life ⛓️🩸

I look at the comments under the picture..

CinaBina: LOSERSSSSSS 👎🏼

HwaPark: big head ass boys

KingXiao: a bunch of bums

CherryChar: My handsome boys 🥰

I laugh shaking my head.

The thunder bangs through making me jump a little, damn that was harsh. Kihyun is downstairs with everyone so he's okay. He's actually gotten better with his fear though.

A yawn leaves my lips.

After eating all that frosting and sugar I brush my teeth again, before crawling into bed. My room being dark and the sound of the storm is practically a lullaby for me.

My door opens...

"Santana!"

Me: No boys allowed!
Changkyun: What?

I push him out my room ignoring his protest.

Me: Sleepover, party of one.

I shut my door and lock it ignoring his whines.

Changkyun: I feel so unloved!

"Stop using her! Come watch this damn movie!"

I giggle at the frustration in Hyungwon's voice.

Dorks.

____

for those who aren't familiar or forgot hwasang, wonnie, keeho and chenle are the sons of cina, santana, yuta, and xiaojun.

missed this series so decided to do this mini chapter. love ya always!