22

Santana's point of view

I place the ice pack against my shoulder while they all stand around with guilty faces. Kihyun and I came home this morning and all six of them basically jumped on me. Lots of hugging and pulling on my body resulted in my shoulder popping.

Kihyun: You guys are always so rough with her!
Jooheon: It was an accident!
Me: Its fine, its fine. I missed you guys too.
Shownu: Did you have fun?

I nod glancing over at a cheering Kihyun.

Changkyun: Well that's great, pack an overnight bag because we're leaving in ten minutes.
Wonho: What? You can't just take her away again.
Changkyun: Why not? Hyung did it.

Somehow I knew this would happen. In all the years we've been married none of them ever thought to simply take me away for a night or so. Kihyun doing it just released a whole new animal.

Me: Where are we going?
Changkyun: Its a surprise.

He smiles "innocently" and I scoff. Jooheon covers my face in kisses followed by Minhyuk. They don't want me to go again but if I don't Changkyun will throw a tantrum.

After resting my shoulder I pack a bag, nothing too fancy since he wouldn't tell me where we're going. Once we're in the car he wastes no time pulling off.

Changkyun: I missed you.
Me: I missed you too baby. How were things?
Changkyun: Like hell.

Im sure he's exaggerating.

Me: Mhm sure.
Changkyun: It was, it reminds me of when we're touring and I can't see or talk to you. That feeling inside me is unsettling.

My eyes widen, is he...is he speaking his feelings right now?

Me: But you know I'll always be here when you come back right?
Changkyun: I do but there's also thoughts of you getting tired of all this and leaving.
Me: Never. Im in it for the long run and so are you right?

He uses the hand that's free of the wheel to grab mine. He kisses my hand before smiling.

Changkyun: Til' death do us part.

__

This honeymoon suit is really nice. I can't help but chuckle at the cliché heart shaped bed in the middle. What's interesting is the jacuzzi in the bathroom alongside the shower.

Me: This is gorgeous.
Changkyun: I wanted to have a honeymoon that doesn't include sharing.
Me: Welp, I'm all yours.
Changkyun: I love my brothers but I love hearing that more.

I gasp as he lifts me up so I wrap my legs around his waist. Our lips press against each other's. My hands play in his hair as he presses me against the wall.

He bites on my bottom lip knowing its a weakness for me.

We pull away and just stare at each other.

Changkyun: The safe word is Monsta.

___

the LOVE music video was sooo good. they looked amazing and shape of love is chefs kiss!