24

Santana's point of view

I scroll through instagram pausing every so often. I scratch my head because this can't be the same Wonho that I'm married to showing off his everything.

Oh?

Two can play this game.

I toss my hair around striking a pose in the mirror, I grab the white sheet to cover around my body with the sun setting at just the right angle in the back.

I grin at the right amount of side boob and ass that's showing in the picture.

I type the caption "📸☁️🌇" before pressing send. After choosing chaos I go into the kitchen to make myself a snack while the boys are out at their schedules.

My phone begins to ding and I smile at all the nice comments. Most of them consisting of monbebes telling me to divorce the guys and marry them.

Cucumbers and italian dressing will always be my go to snack. After a few hours, a shower and a nap I completely forget about the picture until someone begins to yell my name through the house.

My bedroom door opens and Shownu walks through. I smile and he dangles his phone in his hand.

Shownu: What a pretty picture.
Me: What can I say, you have a sexy wife.

He laughs peeling off his shirt.

Shownu: Shower with me?

I pull off my covers revealing my naked body.

Me: I already showered but for you I'll do it again.

A small yelp leaves my lips as he lifts me off the bed like nothing. He carries me into bathroom, sitting ME on the counter while he turns on the shower. He slides off his pants and boxers.

Chile, he is so fine.

Once we step into the shower he wastes no time soaping up my loofah. I turn around while he washes my back and shoulders.

Shownu: I was wrapping up my schedule and just scrolling on social media, then I seen a notification that my wife posted a picture.

I lean into his touch once he reaches the front to wash my chest and in-between my breasts.

Shownu: I'm always shocked when I see you but that really shocked me. You're so beautiful, every part of you.

He spins me around so that we're facing each other, loofah long forgotten on the shower floor. His hand wraps around my neck and that's when I realized...

I am in fucking trouble.

His lips smashes against mine, in a needy and sloppy kiss. He lifts me up by my thighs and pins me against the wall. The warm water dripping down our bodies as he enters me slowly.

He bites and sucks on my neck thrusting faster and deeper. I slap my hand against his back clenching around him.

Shownu: Cum for me.

After round two and three we finally wash up and dry off.

Shownu: So you posted that picture because of Wonho?

I nod.

Me: I've seen one too many zoomed in thigh pictures!
Shownu: You're so silly baby. He loves you though.
Me: I know he does.

I cuddle into his side as we continue watching a movie. The others have pretty late schedules and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss them.

Shownu grins as I kiss his cheek.

Me: I love you.
Shownu: I love you most.

__

Minhyuk and I decided to take Monster to the doggy park.

Why in the world did the two people who hate the human race decide to come to a doggy park early in the morning? Who knows!

Surprisingly we see Jay and RJ there, they both wave us over but we stop dead in our tracks.

Minhyuk: What the fuck is that?
RJ: Our puppy.
Me: That's not a puppy, that's a wolf demon.
Jay: Don't be that way he's sensitive.

I look at the "dog."

Me: What breed is that?
Jay: A mix.
Minhyuk: A mix of shit, should be illegal!

I elbow him.

Me: H-hey um...
Jay: Rex.

Rex? Fitting.

Me: Hey Rex.

The dog barks scaring the hell out of me, Minhyuk and our dog.

Me: Did you adopt him or?
Jay: Taehyun did!
Me: Of course he did.

The dogs run back and forth playing with each other. They're having a good time but their dog is still confusing the hell out of me. Minhyuk phones rings and he steps away to answer the call.

Jay plays fetch with Rex and I swear that thing jumped thirty feet in the air.

Minhyuk: Santana?
Me: Yes?
Minhyuk: Hypothetically speaking what would you say if our Godson, son, and nephews called and needed to be bailed out.

My left eye twitches.

____

day 7 of a broken leg.

only two mental breakdowns nothing major haha.