28

Santana's point of view

As soon as we got home Hyungwon wasted no time tossing me on my bed and locking the door. He pulls off his button up and takes off his belt.

Hyungwon: Strip.

I slip off my dress tossing it somewhere in my room, my bra and thong follow suit. He makes a turn motion with his finger, my head lays on my pillow while my ass is in the air.

His belt comes down on my ass hard making me yelp.

Hyungwon: Remember, the safe word is monsta and non verbal is an x with your fingers.

His whops become harder and faster, I feel myself getting wetter with every sting. His hand grabs and massages my ass, once his fingers brushes against my slit I moan.

His tongue replaces his fingers and my eyes roll to the back of my head. The pleasure is so erotic I love it. Before I can come he pulls away and flips me on my back.

He drags his finger slowly up my body, pausing to stick one in my mouth. I suck on it while keeping eye contact with him. Finally, he takes his pants and boxers off.

Precum leaks from his tip making me lick my lips.

Hyungwon: All night you had me this hard.

He pumps himself a few time before dragging his tip all around my clit. The teasing driving me insane but before I could complain he rams into me.

Moans spill from both of our lips, the sheets under me being ruined due to all the wetness. The euphoric feeling taking over.

He bends down to place tiny bites and hickies all over my boobs. My nails dig into his back as he goes deeper. His hand grabs my left ankle and push my leg up to my head. He bangs against a certain spot making me squirt all over the place, soon enough his orgasm takes over.

We both try to catch our breath. He leans over kissing my cheek.

Hyungwon: I really love you so much.
Me: I love you too.

__

After a nice shower I go downstairs to make a late night snack. I pull out some celery and blue cheese. Minhyuk comes into the kitchen for the same reason except he reaches for the family sized bag of cheetos.

Minhyuk: Celery is nasty.
Me: What's your beef with green vegetables?
Minhyuk: Technically cucumbers are a fruit.
Me: Really? You learn something new everyday.

He chuckles before kissing me.

Me: Ew you have cheese mouth.
Minhyuk: You love me though.
Me: Of course I do.

We hear a deep howl that scares the hell out of me and then it clicks, that's X! We rush out to the living room and see the old fella laying there with his eyes slightly open. He continues to whine and howl.

Oh no.

Minhyuk runs to grab the guys as I sit next to his doggy bed. I place my hand gently on his paw, his tired eyes look to me and I smile sadly.

All the boys rush in as well as monster. We all sit around the dog and monster takes a seat in Jooheon's lap. He continues to howl quietly, shaking every so often.

Me: It's okay X, you've been the best dog anyone can have. If it's too painful you go ahead.

The rubs his head against my head one last time and I find myself crying. His eyes closed and unfortunately they don't open again.

__

The next morning is kind of somber. We all help to make breakfast but no one really saids anything. They came to get X's body this morning and it was hard on everyone.

Even monster has been sitting around not doing much. Wonho puts out a bowl of dog food petting him softly.

Jooheon: At least he isn't in pain anymore.
Changkyun: Yeah, he lived a long life. I was never too crazy over dogs but he was the best one I've ever had.

I agree.

Me: I told Wonnie this morning, he was pretty sad about it.
Shownu: Makes sense. When he was a toddler he'd ride X as if he was a horse.

We all chuckle.

Me: I forgot about that, X definitely deserves his rest after dealing with that.
Minhyuk: I agree.

I look over at monster and smile. It's going to be okay!

___

i remember when i came home from work and found my bunny dead, i was in absolute shambles!