9

Shownu's point of view

I pet Santana's head ignoring her request again. She follows behind me like a baby penguin whining while I smile. She hops onto my back as I maneuver around the kitchen.

Santana: So you're not going to do the thing?
Minhyuk: What thing?
Santana: I want him to shake his tiddies like he does in the beginning of shoot out.

Minhyuk laughs. My wife hops down and begins to pout, I can't help but laugh as well; she's so cute.

Me: What do you guys want for dinner tonight?
Santana: Oh sure change the subject! I'm going upstairs.
Minhyuk: Upstairs?
Santana: To watch shoot out Shownu focus fancams.
Kihyun: I can shake mine.
Santana: Oh shut up.

Kihyun looks down his shirt.

Kihyun: They're little but they jiggle.

I look at my messages from Yeonjun and can't help but to laugh. Being on tour isn't easy on your body at all, especially with the intake of food. So when it's time for home cooked meals these boys go in.

Me: Yeonjun is requesting a chicken potpie and beef vegetable stew.
Kihyun: For dinner?
Me: An appetizer.

Minhyuk laughs.

Minhyuk: There's not a doubt in my mind that he won't eat it all. I've seen that boy throw back food.
Kihyun: Kai said he wants tacos and Wonnie doesn't care.
Me: Figures. This will be one food infested weekend.

Jangee walks into the kitchen looking a lot more relaxed than before. Problem child or not he is family and family doesn't give up on one another. He may not understand the tough love now but eventually he will.

Jangee: My mother said shes coming in town sooner than she thought. She'll be here next week.
Kihyun: So you'll be flying back home together?
Jangee: That's the plan.

He doesn't say much after that. Hyungwon sighs once Jangee is out of the room.

Hyungwon: I'm a little nervous as to why his mother is coming all the way here when he'll be home soon.
Kihyun: I did find that a little strange myself but I'm sure she has her reasons.

Kihyun is right, but I'm also a little worried.

___

Santana's point of view

To make up for not giving me a show earlier, Shownu offered to give me a full body massage. As soon as I got out the shower and dried off I laid down on my bed enjoying him pouring the oil all over me.

His hands focus on my lower back before applying more pressure towards my upper. I can't help the sigh of relief that slips pass my lips. His hands are miracle workers.

He focuses his attention on my shoulders, kneading them the most.

Shownu: You have a lot of knots baby.

He digs his knuckles into my skin and I swear it feels like I'm having an orgasm. His hands slide down my back and onto my ass. He slaps it, giving a light squeeze before massaging my thighs.

Shownu: Turn over.

Once I flip over he climbs on top of me, kissing and sucking on my neck. He pinches my nipples making me moan into his mouth.

My backs arches as he rubs on my clit. His tongue works on my breasts adding to my pleasure, I gasp once he slides in two fingers.

Me: I'm going to cum!

He pulls his fingers out and I whine.

Shownu: Be patient.

He slides his sweatpants and boxers down, wasting no time sliding inside of me. I scream as he slams into my g-spot over and over. I bite down on his shoulder to keep in my screams.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he begins to go deeper, my eyes roll to the back of my head as my orgasm wrecks through me. A little bit after he cums as well, kissing me all over my face.

___

The plan was to take a nice aromatherapy filled bath. Just me, my lavender and chamomile bubble bath and candle. I still have all of that plus a guest.

Wonho hums in his own little world and I can't help but giggle. He grabs a handful of bubbles and wipe them on my face cracking himself up.

Me: You're such a dork.
Wonho: Your dork though.
Me: Always.
Wonho: I love you a lot, you know?
Me: Of course. I love you too.

I rest my head against his chest as he begins to sing in a low tone, his voice is soothing just like a lullaby.

After our bath we help each other dry off and get ready for bed. I curl up into bed utterly exhausted and he's right behind me holding me.

Wonho: Goodnight.
Me: Goodnight.

I close my eyes ready to sleep until my bedroom door swings open.

Hyungwon: Make room.
Wonho: Go away.
Hyungwon: No.

Hyungwon lays in front of me so I'm sandwiches between the two. I kiss him on the lips before laying back down.

Me: Goodnight.
Hyungwon: Goodnight.

But atlas, that damn door again.

Changkyun: Move over.
Hyungwon: Too late.

I gasp as he lifts me up so I'm not laying on top of him in between them.

Wonho: I was cuddling her!
Changkyun: Just grab her arm or something.

Wonho rests his hand on my ass, Hyungwon touches my lower back, while Changkyun has his arm around my upper back.

Me: Goodnight.
Changkyun: Goodnight baby.

The door opened a few more time after that and low whisper arguments were had. I can't help the tired smile that spread across my face.

___

sorry for the late update!! i was so sick, and i haven't had a cold in a while so that was hell to deal with.