31

We're all silent.

I'm not a monster her having this sickness is awful, especially being so young. Wanting to meet the people you idolize the most before you're gone us a lot of people's dream. However you can't just break into someone's house.

Jooheon: How long have you had the tumor?
Kimmy: Since I was sixteen, it's been growing and growing. Due to my father losing his jobs and my mother leaving we couldn't afford the surgery so now it's in its final stages.

That's heartbreaking.

Kimmy: One day I forced myself to get a job and I saved up so I could experience a concert from you guys.
Wonho: Instead of us why didn't you save for the surgery?

She shrugs.

Kimmy: Seeing you guys were more important to me, plus concert tickets is much more cheaper than surgery, aftercare, hospital stays, and so on.

I sigh leaning back against Hyungwon, he kisses my temple.

Kihyun: We're sorry you're going through all of this. This is a pain no one should ever have to feel.
Shownu: This is our house you know? The one place where we don't have to be idols or seem perfect to the eye. It's very intimate and our safe place, especially with our wife.

She glances at me before nodding.

Kimmy: I guess this was a little extreme.

A little? She was better off sneaking into the company building!

Kimmy: I'm sorry. I don't want people I look up to, to hate me.
Changkyun: We don't hate you.
Minhyuk: We're just a little scared.
Jooheon: And uncomfortable.
Kimmy: Sorry.

Shownu scratches his head.

Shownu: Nothing was damaged or stolen so we won't call the police but Kimmy if you are a fan promise you won't do anything even remotely similar to this again. Fans do not hurt the people they care about. Just like us as idols will not hurt you.

She nods.

Kimmy: Santana I'm sorry for scaring you, I just wanted to thank you in person for taking care of the guys. It takes a strong person to love and care for multiple people.
Me: This definitely isn't for the weak but I love them so I do it.

Our door bursts open revealing Xiaojun, Yuta, and San. I raise an eyebrow once I see some kind of weapon in each of their hand.

Xiaojun: Where's the intruder?
Yuta: Yeosang said someone broke in!
San: I'm the only one allowed to be in y'all houses when you're not home.

He's not even lying. I came home one day and he was on my couch eating and watching TV. He used his emergency key. I wasn't even mad because he made stuffed salmon and it was delicious.

Me: I appreciate it guys but it's all taken care of now.
Xiaojun: You sure?

Xiaojun waves his "sense talking stick."

Me: Positive.
San: Blink twice if..-
Me: I'll text the group chat later!
Yuta: If you don't text us by three this afternoon we're coming back.

I roll my eyes playfully before waving them off. Kimmy looks curiously before turning back to me.

Kimmy: Friends?
Me: More like family.

___

Minhyuk and I stare out the window as Jooheon gives Kimmy a tour of the garden. None of us really knows what to say. She did something insane and there's no excuse for it, but of course the therapist side of me makes a reasoning for everyone.

Minhyuk: I don't know how I feel about this. She could've hurt you or something.
Me: I know what you mean. Dismissing her actions because of her illness wouldn't make us good people either.

We both sigh.

Kihyun: She doesn't seem like a bad person, she's just troubled I guess.
Me: That's a way to put it.
Changkyun: Regardless she was sorting through my room! I feel violated.

I rub his back as he pouts.

Cina walks in the kitchen with the same confused look Yeosang had earlier. Judging from her scrubs and white coat she just got home from the hospital.

Cina: Sangie told me everything. Are you guys okay?
Minhyuk: We think so. How would you handle this?

She shrugs.

Cina: An intruder is an intruder. You either call the police or whoop her ass.

Kihyun gives Cina a quick rundown of everything we found out.

Cina: Interesting, Sannie bring her to the hospital tomorrow. I'll have Ten look at this tumor and see what's really going on.

Jooheon and Kimmy walks in. Kimmy gasps once she sees Cina.

Kimmy: You're Santana's bestfriend from college!
Cina: The fact that you know that is not okay. Monsta-x is famous not San.
Kimmy: Yes but everything about Santana is also known. Like what happened to her parents.

Cina's eyes widen.

Jooheon: Alright Kimmy that's enough.

____