32

Santana's point of view

It's been so long since she wrote a chapter I don't know where we left off.

"Hey!"

Anyways Cina and I wait patiently for Ten to get finished scanning Kimmy. Half of me still thinks it's completely insane to be doing this, but whatever it's too late now.

Shownu and Wonho are at home beefing up security and the alarms while the others are at practice. I really don't need to come home to see another fan in my house that might be my thirteenth reason.

Ten comes out and smiles.

Ten: It's a tumor alright but I can remove it with no problem.
Me: Isn't it in its last stages? Like too late for a surgery?

He shakes his head.

Ten: Actually it's at the perfect time. It's not growing at the moment, let's just say dormant to cut time. If I take it out today she'll recover with no problem.

Cina and I glance at each other.

___

Wonho's point of view

The new security system is tricky so we called some of our friends to help. Why? I don't know because they're just as dumb as we are.

Xiaojun: Why do y'all need all this fancy shit? Just buy a gun.
RJ: Aren't those illegal here?
Xiaojun: Not for me.

Yuta shakes a bag that's filled with bear traps.

Yuta: Place these around your yard.
Shownu: Hyungwon is too clumsy for that, he'll end up killing himself.
Yuta: Oh well she has six more of you.

Again, no idea why we called.

Taeyun: This leftover lasagna is great. Santana is such a good cook.
Me: You're suppose to be helping us.
Taeyun: I am. I'm helping you clean out your fridge.

San screams from the kitchen.

San: You guys may want to call an electrician!
Shownu: All you had to do was slide the alarm into the space I cleared!
San: Yeah no that's not what's happening in here!

I sigh.

Me: Do we even want to check?
Xiaojun: I wouldn't if I was you. What was your dog doing when she broke in?
Me: Probably the same thing he's doing now.

We look at Monster chasing his tail.

Xiaojun: You need guard dogs. I have two Great Danes.
Shownu: Yeah we know that's why they stopped letting you host barbecues remember? Them demons aren't trained.
Xiaojun: They're trained enough!

San walks into the living-room with all his hair sticking up and smoke on his face.

Shownu: I'll call the electrician.

___

Santana's point of view

Kimmy's eyes widen as Ten explains the procedure to her. Her face is filled with hope and worry.

Kimmy: I thought it was over for me.
Ten: No you still have a very long life to live if you do this surgery.
Kimmy: But that was the problem before. I didn't have the money to. So I gave up and yeah.

Cina shrugs.

Cina: Fortunately here at my hospital we have a program for people like you. When you can't afford care or don't have health insurance we have something called..-

She rolls her eyes before sighing.

Cina: The Yeosang grant.

Ten and I snicker.

Kimmy: Yeosang, your husband?!
Cina: Yes. He took a lump some of money from his art exposés and made an account strictly for necessary health funding here at the hospital. We can cover your surgery and rehabilitation process.

My eyes widen when she begins to cry.

Kimmy: I don't know what to say.
Ten: You should probably say yeah before that thing grows again.

Cina elbows Ten.

Kimmy shakes her head vigorously and Ten gathers his team to prepare for emergency surgery.

__

I stop home on my lunch break and instantly wish I hadn't. I stare at the men digging up my front yard, they pause to wave at me and I just blink.

Me: Okay um, what are you doing?
Xiaojun: We're building you guys a moat.
Me: I'm the front yard?
Yuta: Around your entire house.

I scratch my head.

Me: If you mess up any part of the gardens Jooheon will turn from a honeybee to a wasp.
San: We got a plan for that already.

I look over calmly at my two husbands.

Me: If you all don't stop I'm going to make a scene so horrific Jesus going to come down and start the rapture.

They all drop their shovels.

___

sorry for the hella late update omg