11

Santana's point of view

I stare at them in shock. Fifteen million dollars? That man has lost his mind. I double check to make sure the boys are occupied yelling about the game. Sure Kai and Yeonjun are of age and technically Wonnie is too almost but this isn't a conversation I want our kids to hear.

Minhyuk: I never liked him.
Me: How long did he say?
Hyungwon: Until next Friday.

Completely insane.

Changkyun: Do we give him the money?
Kihyun: You want to hand him over millions of dollars?
Changkyun: It's either that or have people drag our and Santana's name through the mud.
Jooheon: Maybe they won't believe him, does he even have proof?

Hyungwon shrugs.

Me: There is a chance we give him the money and once he needs more he blackmails us again.
Shownu: That's my main concern, it being never ending.
Wonho: So what do we do?

None of us say anything.

This is a tricky situation.

Jooheon: Do we tell the CEO?
Changkyun: No chance, he didn't even know Leroy was doing that for us in the first place.

Shownu rubs his temples.

Me: I think we should all try to get some rest and regroup in the morning. The boys are in town this weekend and I don't want this effecting them.
Minhyuk: She's right, stressing right now won't help.

They all nod.

I sound calm but in the inside I'm freaking out. We went through years of hell with people finding out about the polygamous relationship, the hell we're going to go through when people find out how it all started is nothing.

I sit up in bed staring at the TV. Sleeping was my idea but I simply can't it's a quiet tap on my door.

Me: Come in!

Kihyun walk in smiling. He climbs into bed next to me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

Kihyun: Are you okay?
Me: Honestly? No.

I don't care about me, I never have. It's them I care about. They've worked too hard for it to be ruined. I lift my head up so I can turn towards him.

Me: What will people say about you guys if it gets out? Boycotts? What if you get fired? I'm so sorry!

He places his lips against mine, it's a gentle kiss filled with love. We pull away and he rests his forehead against mine.

Kihyun: Santana I love you more than anything. Believe me when I say I don't care what anyone thinks, or say about me. I'm going to protect you because you matter most to me. You're my wife and we're going to get through this just like we got through everything else.

I kiss him again.

Me: I love you more.

He leans down nipping and sucking the exposed top of my boob. His smile brightens once he sees the hickey.

Kihyun: When Leroy first came in he was staring too much at your boobs, their mine.

We both laugh.

__

The sound of the smoke detector makes Kihyun and I jump up. I go to roll out of bed but a body blocks my path. I snatch back the covers and Honey yawns.

Me: When did you get here?
Jooheon: Around one in the morning.

All three of us run downstairs to see the three stooges "cooking" breakfast. I do a double take once I see Seonghwa sitting at the island eating cereal and reading a magazine.

Me: What're you doing here?
Seonghwa: Cina and Sang are sick so I came here for breakfast but your sons suck at cooking.
Wonnie: Ya' know Uncle Seonghwa you could've helped us.

He shakes his head.

Seonghwa: This suit is Armani, I can't dirty it up with cooking.

I facepalm.

Kai: I made pancakes.
Seonghwa: That is not a pancake.
Jooheon: It looks like a dried out tortilla.

Kihyun elbows him.

Me: I'm going to shower then I'll cook breakfast.
Seonghwa: I have to leave for work in five minutes though.
Me: Grab a yogurt and apple out the fridge.
Seonghwa: Boo, I'll stop at McDonald's.
Me: In your Armani suit?

He sticks up a middle finger making me laugh.

Seonghwa: See ya' later!
Me: Bye.

I look at the attempted breakfast and cringe.

Me: Wonnie I thought you could cook?
Wonnie: I was doing the eggs but someone got picky.
Yeonjun: Did not!
Wonnie: Mhm.
Kihyun: Why don't we all go out to eat hm?
Me: Even better, wake the guys!

Yeonjun and Kai run through the house screaming.

Jooheon: Are we sure they're in their early twenties?
Me: As youthful as they come.

Wonnie laughs.

___

SHAPE OF LOVE COMING SOON!! im so excited,, ik this album is gonna bop