43 (part two)

Santana's point of view

I'm not amused not amused in the slightest.

Me: No handcuffs.
Minhyuk: Why?
Me: It's not fair.

They all laugh.

Hyungwon: You're the sub so like...
Changkyun: We don't really care what's fair to you.

My mouth drops, before I can give a smart add rebuttal Wonho grabs my hands and places them behind my back clicking the handcuffs on my wrist. I frown, Shownu kisses me before smiling.

Shownu: Don't worry you'll feel real good in a second.

I yelp as he tosses me over his shoulder walking up the stairs, the rest follow waving at me mockingly. If I could stick up my middle finger I would.

He tosses me on the bed and begins to dig in the drawer. He pulls out a pair of scissors and begins to cut my shirt down the middle. I'm so use to them destroying my clothes at this point I don't even care anymore.

He does the same to my leggings making me sigh. Changkyun grabs the scraps of clothes tossing them to the side leaving me in my bra and panties. Soon after he snips those off easily.

He kisses the side of my neck gently pushing me down on the bed, Kihyun begins to squeeze and suck on my nipple. I bite my lip loving the feeling of both of them.

The others finally begin to take off their clothes so I'm not the only one naked. Shownu hand slides down as he continues his assault on my neck. He runs my clit in a slow circle, Kihyun bites down hard making me yank on his hair.

He groans before pulling away and kisses me, his hand goes to join Shownu's except he slides two fingers inside. I toss my head back as they both begin to speed up.

Hyungwon: I think she's going to come soon.
Changkyun: It's too early for that. Once you feel her tighten pull away.

I glare at him.

Changkyun: Acting like a brat will make it worse.

On cue they both retract their hands making me whine. They switch with Minhyuk and Hyungwon. Contrary to popular belief Minhyuk is a damn sadist, I don't care what he saids.

He unlocks the handcuffs and I rub my wrist.

Minhyuk slides his thumb over my bottom lip before pushing it in my mouth. I suck on it gently making him smirk. He pulls his thumb away and grabs my head forcing me down, I suck his tip deciding to tease him the same way they do me all the time.

That didn't last long once Hyungwon begins to rub himself up and down my slit. He adjusts me so that my back is arched more, once he slides into me I moan around Minhyuk's dick.

Hyungwon increases his pace and so do I. Minhyuk mumbles something about cumming, he pushes my head down so far tears spring to my eyes. My hands squeeze at his balls and he loses it.

Hyungwon grabs the back of my neck as he begins to go deeper and faster, my moans become out of control. He pulls out before flipping me over off of Minhyuk. He slides back in making me scream.

Wonho: Stick your tongue out baby.

As soon as I do he  stands over me sliding his dick in my mouth, fucking my mouth repeatedly. Hyungwon lifts my leg up pounding faster cursing under his breath. I rip through my first orgasm at the same time Wonho does, Hyungwon cums shortly after.

Changkyun slaps my thigh making me jump.

Changkyun: Don't be so tired yet.
Jooheon: Right? It's our anniversary remember, this will only hurt for a few minutes.

My eyebrows furrow together then I remember. Changkyun pulls me up kissing me and playing with my breasts in the process, he gives my ass a squeeze before telling me to jump.

I jump up wrapping my legs around him, a moan leaves my lips as soon as he slides in. Once I feel Jooheon tapping on the back door I freeze.

Jooheon: Relax baby.

He kisses the back of my neck reassuringly. As he slides in I tighten around Changkyun making him groan, he begins to move in and out slowly.

Eventually it becomes bearable then they both stop holding back. At this point I'm a moaning and screaming mess, I reach down to rub my clit adding even more pleasure.

My body shakes as my second orgasm comes on they both pull out, and Changkyun sits me down gently on my legs.

Jooheon: Kneel.

I listen and they both cum all over my boobs.

Wonho: Come here princess.

Using the strength I have I make it back on the bed. He helps me climb on top of him, I sink down enjoying how much he's throbbing.

His hand wraps around my throat as I bounce on top of him. I look down and smile at him, he smirks and I begin to go faster. His eyes roll to the back of his head.

The sound of a vibrator grabs my attention. Minhyuk presses it against my clit making me absolutely lose it. I curse over and over, Wonho groans as I clench around him. Minhyuk removes the toy as Wonho flips our positions and completely pounds into me. My legs shake as I cum again, he slides out and they continue to shake.

He chuckles rubbing on them softly.

Wonho: You're being such a good girl today.

He kisses my forehead, Kihyun and Shownu comes over smiling.

Kihyun: You're doing so good. Just a little longer kay?

My body is absolutely drained, but I climb on top of him anyways. He distracts me by pulling my face down to kiss him. Shownu slides into me from behind, he rubs my back gently.

Kihyun thrusts up into me. The pleasure becomes to much my body goes slump against Kihyun and I begin to bite on his neck. He grips my hips slamming more forcefully, Shownu follows suit.

I slam my hand against Kihyun's chest over and over again, as I cum again and again and again.

They both groan cumming as well.

We laid there for a while until they both pulled out. My eyes get heavy and Minhyuk walks over. He kisses all over my face.

Minhyuk: You did so well pretty.

He rubs my face gently.

Minhyuk: I'll help you shower.

He carries me to the bathroom and then it clicks for me.

Oh no.

He grins once he realized I figured it out.

Minhyuk: I volunteered for aftercare! Save the best for last. Plus shower sex is one of my favorites.

My legs feel like mush as I walk to the shower.

Minhyuk: Don't worry baby, I'll hold you up.

He wraps his arms around my waste as we stand under the water. He leans down to kiss me, out tongues wrapping around each other. My teeth bite down on his bottom lip tugging it a bit.

He carefully backs me against the wall lifting my leg up. His name spills from my lips as he focuses his thrust against my g-spot.

My arms wrap around his shoulders stealing myself, he tilts his head back panting as he goes faster. I lick and suck on his exposed neck.

Minhyuk: I'm about to cum baby.
Me: Me too.

We cum at the same time, my body threatening to give out my he holds me.

Minhyuk: Happy anniversary.

___