23

Santana's point of view

Tears roll down my face as Changkyun eats me to a third orgasm. I push his head away but his grip on my thighs become tighter, his nails sinking into my skin gives me a nice amount of pleasure.

His eyes stare up into mine and I moan at the sight. He looks so good. I scream as he sucks at my clit one last time before moving his kissing and licking to my stomach and chest.

He bites down on my neck no doubt leaving a large amount of hickies. Once he pulls away smiling at me I know my hunch was correct.

Changkyun: I love you so much.

He slides into me making us both moan.

His hips rock into me at an achingly slow pace.

Changkyun: Fuck, I want to savor this but you feel so good around me.

His pace increases resulting in me scratching at his back. The amount of pleasure I'm feeling is amazing. Especially when you've been on your period and cant do anything. That level of horny should be illegal.

Half way through I catch him off guard flipping us over so I'm on top.

Changkyun: I thought you were a sub?
Me: Shut up.

I bounce up and down bringing my orgasm near, he reaches up to play with my nipples and I call out his name. One last roll of my hips results in me having another orgasm.

My body collapses on his and he chuckles.

Changkyun: Is my baby tired?

I nod, he kisses my forehead before pulling the cover over our bodies.

__

Showering with Changkyun is always eventful. Washing his hair is like bathing a puppy, he isn't amused in the slightest but his pout is so cute.

After the shower we laze around in the complimentary robes. I drink my champagne while he enjoys his americano. I absolutely despise americano.

When I first moved to Korea as a child I didn't understand the hype at all and years later I still don't. Different strokes for different folks I guess!

Changkyun: My parents texted sending their love.
Me: Right back at them.

Changkyun's parents were absolute sweethearts about our marriage. Did they understand the appeal of polygamy? Not really, but as long as their son was happy they didn't care.

Changkyun: Also Hwasang texted the extended family groupchat demanding twenty dollars because Wonnie broke his favorite pair of sunglasses.

I chuckle, they've been breaking each other things since they were three.

Changkyun: Oh, here comes Keeho, he wants twenty dollars just because. Chenle asked for fourty because he's special.
Me: Fucking teenagers man.

He laughs.

Changkyun: Wonnie said don't give them a thing. Yuta replied shut the hell up I'm trying to sleep. Yeosang replied we need a new lamp in the guest room.

I blink.

Me: Cina kicked him out again?
Changkyun: Yep!

Never a dull day.

Room service showed up shortly after and I have to say the only thing I love more than a steak is my husband feeding me said steak.

Changkyun: I still don't see how you can eat it well done.
Me: It's chefs kiss!
Changkyun: It's dry.
Me: Hater.

I screw face him as he shows me his medium well ass steak.

Changkyun: I really live just being here with you Santana. Just enjoying every bit of you mentally and physically.

This boy is really getting better with his words!

Me: While I love you guys, I do appreciate the intimacy of having alone time like this. I love you so much.

He smiles, a light blush on his face.

___

We came home to Minhyuk and Jooheon being at odds. Why? Well apparently Jooheon accidentally broke Minhyuk's train in his toy collection. So Minhyuk went to the garden and stomped on a flower.

I look at the disaster that was once my living-room. The two grown men continue to throw things at each other. Hyungwon tugs me gently out the room and into the kitchen.

Hyungwon: I made iced matcha for the first time. Let me know if it's any good.

He looks with hopeful eyes as I take a sip or two.

Me: Not bad not bad. Practicing?
Hyungwon: Yep! I'm going to open a cafe and be the barista once I retire.
Me: Well you have some time before that playboy, because monbebes aren't finish with you yet.

He laughs.

Hyungwon: I know I know!

____

<3 hey