41

Santana's point of view

Wonho planned a small mini vacation to Jeju Island and thank God that he did. We all remember what happened last time someone planned a vacation.

The boys were even able to take some time off so they're here with us. Kai, Yeonjun and Wonnie will be in a mini vacay home two miles from ours.

Yeonjun: It's so beautiful out here.
Me: I agree.

My peace is interrupted once Kihyun comes rubbing sunscreen all over my face and arms. It's no secret I'm already "tanned" but the sun can still peel at and ruin my skin with its rays. So all my tanned, brow skinned, and dark skinned baddies remember you have to wear that sun block as well!

The boys begin to whine as he pours it onto them as well. He goes into father mode about how much harm the sun can do.

Kihyun: Does everyone has their water bottles? Hiking can get tiresome and you need to be hydrated!
Minhyuk: You're tiresome.

Tom and Jerry begin to go at it while we all grab our backpacks. Let the record show I agreed to a vacation but never a hike.

However once Shownu got done persuading me I was all for it. The man in question grabs my hand as we wait for the two to stop fighting.

Eventually Wonho gets tired and drag the two men towards the trail. It's actually quite peaceful, not too many bugs the sun isn't beaming to harshly so instead of being super hot it's actually quite cool.

Wonnie snaps pictures here and there with his new camera his dad bought him. Hyungwon tosses an arm around his shoulder looking to see how the pictures turned out. Kai and Minhyuk are having a deep conversation on what dinner should be while Yeonjun tells Changkyun all about some variety show the boys did.

I walk in between Wonho and Shownu glancing around at the scenery.

Wonho: You okay?
Me: Yeah.

Years ago I couldn't even dream about having my own family. Now here I am with seven famous husbands and three kids.

I'm thankful for times like this because it reminds me back when all I use to pray for was survival. Maybe I didn't end up with them in a normal predicament but who cares. We all do what we have to sometimes.

And here we are, happily married.

I grab Shownu's hand then I grab Wonho's swinging them from side to side. They both smile not questioning it. Jooheon and Kihyun gush over the baby birds occupying a nest.

Minhyuk: The trail isn't too long! Only a hour and a half.
Hyungwon: Only!
Minhyuk: Don't complain, you've been working out a lot so this walk should be a breeze.
Hyungwon: Y-yeah I'm just worried for Santana.

I roll my eyes playfully.

Me: I run around a hospital half the time, I'll be okay.
Hyungwon: When you see your husband need help take his side!
Kai: That's not very manly of you dad.
Minhyuk: At all.
Hyungwon: Shut up!

We get to the end and there's a beautiful waterfall. Even-though I can't swim so naturally I'm terrified of the water, it has a weird way of calming me. It's a charm to it.

And for anyone that just said "she still can't swim?"  YES EXACTLY, bad bitches can't swim or don't have their license. Which one are you because Rocky is both.

How'd I get into it?

Anyways once we get back to the house the men start dinner while I soak in a nice little bath. My phone had over thirty missed calls and sixty text messages.

My extended family is not amused I didn't bring them with me.

Even-though we're all going to Cancun next month! After college we all created this weird bond attachment towards each other. Like we can't go a day without talking to each other.

One day I had covid and apparently the story Cina had, had to be told in person so she could "see my facial expressions". So she grabbed a ladder and sat outside my bedroom window.

Seonghwa and Yeosang almost had a heart attack that day.

After my bath I toss on some pajamas and downstairs smells delicious. The boys are setting the table while Kihyun is finishing up.

Jooheon: I hope your in the mood for spicy!
Me: How spicy? Last time Kai got an ulcer.
Changkyun: We still feel really bad about that.
Kihyun: On a scale of one to ten it's at a six. That's why we have rice and cabbage to dilute it.
Minhyuk: It's my world famous beef curry.

I blink.

Me: It's not world famous if the world doesn't know baby.

He pouts.

"Hi monbebes, I'm doing a quick live to show you our family time. Say Hi Sannie!"

I smile waving both hands.

Hyungwon: Every time you appear they tell us to go away because they want you.

He switches the camera towards the boys.

Hyungwon: Aye! Let's keep it cute in the comments those are my sons okay? They're going to be virgins until their thirty.
Changkyun: Ha, it's giving Kihyun.

The man in question whips around and I take that as my cue to grab the drinks out the fridge.

We settle down for dinner and I have to admit it's delicious. There is a slight spice but I love it.

Kai: If we get too full and don't feel like walking can we crash here?
Me: Of course.
Wonho: I paid for a separate house, you have to..-

I raise an eyebrow.

Wonho: S-stay if you want to, mhm. You guys shouldn't be walking when you're that full I agree.

I smile before nodding.

Shownu: What's for dessert?
Jooheon: Strawberry cake.
Yeonjun: Ouu, who made it?
Minhyuk: Store bought! We ran out of time.

After dinner I help Kai with the dishes, while Wonnie and Yeonjun makes everyone's teas.

Kai: This reminds me of when we were younger and I'd help you with the dishes.
Me: You grew up so fast, does that mean I'm getting old?

He shakes his head.

Kai: Aging isn't a thing in Rocky's books remember.
Me: Oh yeah, time kind of stops. Anyways I'm still very proud of how you and your brothers turned out.
Kai: It's because of you, Yeonjun and I came from horrible backgrounds and you let us know that our past doesn't define us. Because of that we work hard everyday and we make sure Wonnie is just as trained.

"I'm not a dog jackass."

Kai: Half trained.

___

two more chapters left.

wow, the monsta series and kink series were my comfort writing projects. it's okay though because this Got7 thing is going to test my writing skills.

I've never wrote a "dark" themed book before.