chapter two

Alexis Pierce

Alexis Pierce

"We should have a sleepover," Gemma says to me, Louis next to her.

"You guys are always doing that," Louis points out, eating something.

"Well, yeah? it only happens every weekend," she says as I eat quietly too. "Not my fault you're to focused on getting a boyfriend," she shrugs.

Louis' in our friend group, he knows Harry because they used to be friends before he started sleeping around, Louis now just became friends with us instead. He's gay, and he loves talking about boys.

"I would like one, I'm sure you'd love one too," he crosses his arms. I look around and see Harry walk in with a few of his friends; Niall, Liam and Zayn. I watch him walk, Zayn looking in our direction.

Zayn waves but not at me. I look at Gemma, she blushes and bites her lip. "Oh no he did not," Louis gasps. "Did Zayn Malik just wave at you?"

I furrow my brows because it doesn't make sense. I look back at Harry, he was walking this way. I widen my eyes and look down at my tray, pretending to not to look at him. "Incoming," Louis whispers.

"Gemma," Harry straddles the bench we were on, sitting next to me which made me look down. I have the biggest crush on Harry if you couldn't tell.

"What do you want?" she says.

He was wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans, black converses too. His messy curls were held back by a bandana, a cross earing in his right ear. Tattoos litter his tan skin and he smells so good.

"Mom gave you money," he rasps. "She didn't trust me with it,"

"What about it?"

"Can I have it?" he says like she's dumb, holding his hand out, ringer littering his fingers. She rolls her eyes and hands him a ten dollar note which he snatches out her hands. "Thanks," he stands up and leaves, my heart is racing.

That's the closest I've ever been to Harry. "Your mom doesn't trust him?"

"He doesn't have any condoms so mom gave me both of the tens so Harry didn't go before school to get some," Gemma shrugs. "Anyway, sleepover?" she asks me again.

"Sure," I smile.

**

The rest of the day went on, I went to Gemma's straight after school. Her mom picked us up and I just told mine that I was staying at Gemma's. it was a school night but we do it all the time.

Harry didn't come home with us so god knows what he's doing. When we got to her house, we were invited to go down to the beach with a few of our friends from different schools.

I borrowed her spare bikini and her mom drove us to there as well. Mine was a triangle piece bikini, a plain pale green and Gemma's was a white with a cherry print.