chapter thirty four

Alexis Pierce We had dinner at his house with my mom, dad and sister and it was awkward

Alexis Pierce
We had dinner at his house with my mom, dad and sister and it was awkward. I left my bra at his house because we were in a rush and I just left it there on accident. Then Gemma went through his room, found my scrunchie I have there and the leftover of my perfume I have there too.

I don't know how she didn't work it out.

He came back to ours and he's been here for the past two nights, we've just been chilling. So now he was, hard after a few days after not having sex. I could literally feel him pressing against me as he kissed my neck, the feeling was so surreal.

I bite my lip as he does it, his hands sliding down to my ass as he strokes it softly, grabbing it in his hands which makes me stifle a moan out. I feel him smirk on my neck, a smirk then crawling up my cheeks.

I undo his sweatpants, reaching into his boxers. I feel his hard length under my palm, his breathing goes heavy when I stroke him. I feel him suck on my neck, my lips then parting in pleasure.

He then pulls away and swipes his hand up my back and I feel my bra sliding down my arms making me widen my eyes as he drives his head down to my chest, kissing the tops of my breasts.

How the fuck did he do that? I didn't even feel it.

He pulls away and rolls us over so he was on top, me on the bottom. I pull the rest of his sweatpants down, he then breathes out pure bliss from finally being free.

I breathe heavily and look down, his tip was swollen and reddish. I then look back up at him, he pulls my underwear and shorts down so I was naked under him.

He wraps my legs around his waist, one at a time and looks down at us to align himself with me. I bite my lip, this part is the weirdest for me. He slides his tip into me and it makes my toes curl, before he sinks the rest of him inside of me.

I gasp, inhaling and feeling him fill me up. His eyes go heavy, I know he likes this part. He looks down at me and swallows, I don't need adjusting or anything so he pulls his hips out, rocking them back into me.

I part my lips, holding the sides of his neck. He rocks into me, my bed already squeaking which makes me cringe. I breathe out bliss, he drops his head on my chest, enjoying the view of us from below.

My body rocks with his, a moan falling from my lips. He breathes through his nose, biting his lip. "Fuck," he rasps.

He leans down to my neck again, kissing it which makes me turn my head away from his so he has better access and I run my hands up and down his back. I start panting already for a weird reason, just felt out of breath. "Harry," I moan.

His name is so moanable.

He groans, kissing my neck as he rocks into me. He pulls his head away from my neck and gets on his forearms so he's closer to me. He looks at me as he blindly brings his hips into mine, giving us a surreal pleasure.