chapter seven

Alexis PierceWalking around my room with a towel around me, I put some clothes away my mom folded, then putting deodorant on

Alexis Pierce
Walking around my room with a towel around me, I put some clothes away my mom folded, then putting deodorant on. I drop my towel and put my underwear on.

I grab a oversized shirt, pulling that over my head and pulling my dry hair from the back of it. I sniff and walk over to my desk, turning my vanity mirror on as I start brushing my hair.

I moisturise, put a eye mask on to rid my puffy eyes and proceed to put lip balm and body mist on, standing up and walking over to my bed, getting into it and opening my book.

Chemical Hearts.

I open the book to the part near the end where Grace is in a white dress, in the pond with the fish, throwing stuff in the water, sobbing her heart out. Henry starts running down the hall and to the stairs where the fish are and grab her hands as she sobs. She then starts rambling on and crying her heart out and it broke my heart to read it.

I yawn again, finishing the chapter and putting my book down. I said goodnight to my parents a little while ago but because it's 10pm, they were asleep. I turn my lights off and get under the covers, snuggling into it.

I lay there, eyes closed until a soft tap on my windows make me shoot my eyes open. I look out the window to see Harry, of all people. I furrow my brows and he motions for me to come here.

"What?" I whisper, walking over to the window. I slide it open and Harry puts his hood down. "Harry?"

"Can we talk?" he whispers.

"Um...yeah?" I think of what Gemma would think right now. I move out the way and he climbs in. I then close the window as he fixes his hair by running a hand through it. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to apologise...for not caring more about what happened today,"

"It's fine—"

"No it's not fine, you were groped and slapped by a prick," he shakes his head, keeping his whisper. I sniff, wetting my lips. "I just didn't want you to be near him again," he whispers. "I care about you more then I show," he whispers and my stomach turns.

He does?

"And like shoot me or whatever but, I can't help but think about you all the time,"

I smile.

"I shouldn't have gotten mad at you, Tristan got suspended,"

"He did? Why?"

"Sexual harassment, backhanding someone,"

"Oh," I look down, it being dark in here.

"I just, what we're you thinking?"

"I yawned before I opened the door, my eyes were watery and when I rubbed them, it just made it worse, I wouldn't purposely walk in there," I shake my head. "I'm scared of Tristan, and his friend,"