chapter eleven

Alexis PierceMom got me an appointment for the birth control implant and she took me for the appointment at 2pm

Alexis Pierce
Mom got me an appointment for the birth control implant and she took me for the appointment at 2pm. Louis came with me and I didn't tell Harry I was getting this, he's the reason I am. Nothing against him, I just want to be safe.

My mom did too, she still thinks I'm a virgin and this but she also wanted me to be safe for when that time comes apparently. When we got there, I was scared and Louis held my hand.

I got a numbing injection and that hurt but when the inserted the bar, I didn't really feel it, until after. I felt dizzy and sick which were normal side effects to it.

My arm was bruised and you could see blood under my skin which I was told would be bones within the next few days and if I were to have sex in the next three days that I needed to use a condom because it takes three days for it to work.

No offence Harry, but I'm not having sex with you anytime soon.

When we got home it was around three and I was also told that I probably wouldn't have my period in a very long time or it could just be irregular, because it tricks my body into thinking I'm pregnant but I'm not — it's so strange.

I just texted Harry for a few hours and then when he told me that Gemma had left, Louis and I left. I took my charger, phone and purse with me, putting them in a little shoulder bag.

I told mom and dad I was going to Louis' and would be back later tonight because I didn't know how long I would be there for. Louis drove me a few streets down to Harry's, wishing me luck.

I didn't really feel that well from the implant but it was normal side effects. Harry told me Robin was out getting some things for dinner so I just went through the front door and I saw Harry's green eyes again.

We went upstairs before anything happened, this feeling so weird to sneak around with Harry. But when we made it into his room, he closed the door and he had cleaned his room a little.

"Wow," I look around, "cleaned up did you?" I snicker. He rakes his eyes down my body, biting his lip. I was in a hoodie and leggings, I don't know why he was looking at me like that.

"I did, yes," he nods. He cups my jaw and I smile, we both lean in and out lips smack when we pull away. He hugs me and I hug him back, smelling his cologne.

He pulls me away and holds my hips, smiling down at me. I get instant tingles and butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks heating to a pink and a smile crawling up my cheeks. "Are you okay?" he whispers, tucking hair behind my ear.

"Yeah," I nod.

He holds my hips harder, running his hands up my back. "You don't like well," he whispers.

"I don't feel great if I'm being honest," I sigh.

"Why?" he then asked.

"I started birth control, and it just makes you feel gross," I shrug, he blinks at me a few times.

"You went on birth control?" he then asks. "What type?"

I hold my arm up, pulling it out of the hoodie so a dressing on my arm had a little bit of blood on it. "The implant, I would forget to take a pill everyday,"

He looks at my arm, examining it, gently running his finger over it. "Why did you go on birth control? I'm not complaining, just curious,"

"I just told my mom that it was time and I was at that age and just wanted to be extra safe," I shrug, putting my sore arm through the sleeve of the hoodie. "I know you wouldn't do anything to get me pregnant, I just wanna be safe safe, you know?"

"Yeah no, I totally get it," he nods.

"But just because I'm on birth control, that doesn't mean you can just stop using condoms," I point. He huffs playfully.

"Damn it,"

"If that's okay with you, I know I can't get pregnant and your clean, I just don't want a STI, and I've never done that before,"

"It's fine, I understand everything," he's understanding, tucking more hair behind my ear. "I'll still use condoms," he whispers.

"There might a time or two where you don't have to but...I'd feel better if you did," I bite my lip.

"I will, I don't ever skip it,"

"Why?" I ask.

"Because," he says. "My body counts only six, including you and they weren't on birth control and even if they were, I wouldn't believe them, so I always just used a condom and to not get stuff from them,"

"Well...I've only had sex twice in my whole life and you both used a condom so...you're not gonna get anything off me," I grin.

He snickers a little. "I know that," he smiles, pressing his lips to mine. I'm still not used to the feeling of his lips on mine yet so I smile instantly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Our lips smack when we pull away, making us both smile. He pulls me to his messily made bed, sitting down and holding me in between his legs. His eyes rake up my body and I bite my lip, knowing he's looking at me.

I was insecure. I still don't believe that I let Tristan see me like that, same with Harry because he's Gemma's brother but he's just another guy to see me like that. I tried to huff it but when Tristan said those things about me in the locker rooms, it did actually make me feel terrible until Harry got his hands on him.

He shuffles over to the wall and leaves a spot for me. I crawl on his bed, putting my head on his chest and nuzzling into him as he hugs me. I play with the chains on his chest, hearing his heart beat softly.

His shirt hugs his body, jeans low on his hips. We lay there in silence for a little, before I say something. "You're rooms cool," I speak out loud, he rubs my arm with his fingertips.

"Thanks..." he says, unsure of why I said that.

"I just mean, it's better then Gemma's. She's got nothing on her walls and yours is cool," I shrug.

"Gemma's annoying," he says, shaking his head.

"She can be,"

"Can be? God, she's literally the worst sister,"

"You both can be just as bad as each other," I murmur, still fiddling with the cross on his necklace.

"Yeah well, she sets me off all the time, I'm not normally like that," he murmurs.

//
i got bored lol and finished it early