chapter twenty five

Louis Tomlinson"Hi Lauren," I grin, Alexis' mom smiling back

Louis Tomlinson
"Hi Lauren," I grin, Alexis' mom smiling back.

"Nice to see you Lou," she stands out the way so I stride in.

"Is Lex here?"

"Yeah," she nods. "Upstairs,"

"Thanks," I smile. She nods. The massive party that Niall Horan — which was Harry's friend — was throwing was tomorrow night and I knew we were all going even though Lex was hesitant on going.

I go upstairs and see her door open a crack. I think she got on her knees for Harry, I'm hoping anyway. I'm just excited for her to experience all of these things. "Lex?" I knock, walking in anyway.

She was on her windowsill couch thing, hugging her knees in Harrys sweater and her leggings. She looks out the window, rain running down it. I saw her reflection and it makes me freeze. She bit her lip in a frown and I furrow my brows, closing her door. "Lex?"

She sniffles, rubbing her eyes. "What?" she says shakily, I sit near her.

"What's wrong?" I ask. She looks at me with her sad blue eyes and then back out the window.

"I got him all excited and then I couldn't do it," she sniffs.

Oh.

"Then I left without saying anything," she adds.

Oh.

"Now I'm scared to see him because I got him excited because he knew what was happening but then I chickened out, I knew he wasn't happy with me so I just left,"

Oh.

She looks up at me. "I took your advice and pretty much forced myself and now look what happened? I couldn't do it and now I feel bad for getting him excited, he was ready but I just left," I sniff.

"What?" I furrow my brows.

"I went over to his house, we were just talking about the night before about our date, he explained that he hated how Gemma chose out what I wore that night, then I said sorry and shit, then we were making out and I got on my knees, and I saw him get excited. I—I undid his jeans and everything, did stuff to his tip but so couldn't bring myself to go any further, so now he's mad at me because I didn't suck his dick, and now I've made it awkward because your words fucked with my head and I forced myself but I'm not ready, it's always your words that fuck with my head," she cries and I just sit there, not knowing what to say.

"You didn't have too—"

"No, you're right, its not fair how he goes down on me all the time but I don't pay him back," she wipes her eyes.

"You didn't have to do anything, I was just showing you how?"

"Yeah, I wish you didn't give me the idea until I asked you about it because he's not even answering my message,"