chapter thirteen

Alexis PierceHarry messaged me but I was too scared to answer at might be wrong with me

Alexis Pierce
Harry messaged me but I was too scared to answer at might be wrong with me. It was luckily a female doctor and she asked me if I was sexually active, using condoms with Harry, all of this but even she was confused. I'm currently waiting for the results of any STI but she said it didn't look like an STI but I was convinced the opposite. She had to look at it, meaning I had to show her everything, I was very uncomfortable but she made me sure that I didn't feel violated but still looked at me and whatever she did worked.

"Miss. Pierce.." she comes back with a clipboard and my body breaks out in a cold sweat.

"I have an STD, don't I?"

"You don't, no," she shakes her head. "The rash you have...is hives," she said and I furrow my brows with relief washing over me.

"Hives?"

"It's just a skin rash from a allergic reaction," she said.

"I'm allergic to my boyfriend?"

She chuckles. "Do you know what kind of condoms your boyfriend uses?"

I shake my head, I didn't know, I don't really pay attention to the condom. "I don't, why?"

"I think, you my dear...are allergic to latex," she pushes her lips together. I look at her, still confused. God I really was innocent, I didn't even know what latex was, I thought that was a tire. "Does your boyfriend use latex condoms by any chance?"

"Wait, what is latex?" the virgin side of me asks.

"Latex, is a form of rubber, you can get them in gloves, paints, and condoms," she says, nodding. "And I think that's what caused a flare up, its not haemorrhoids or any STI, I can tell you that and you can look at your results if it makes you feel better,"

I sigh. "How do I know it's a allergic reaction?"

She walks over to a draw, grabbing a condom out and opening it. She unrolls it a little bit and takes my hand. "This is going to see if its your skin that's allergic," she slowly rubs the condom on my hand making me watch her do it and I could already feel a itch.

I bite my lip and she pulls away, I start viciously scratching my hand so it burns and red marks show up on my skin. I look up at her and part my lips a little, she shows me that it was a latex condom packet. "Just an allergic reaction," she rubs cream on my hand which soothes it.

"So what am I meant to do now?" I panic, if I was allergic, that means its gonna hurt every time now. 

"You can get non-latex condoms, female and male," she says. "Or if you feel comfortable, you can skip it, considering you're on birth control but whatever suites you,"

I sigh. "Thank you," I smile, taking my shoulder bag. She hands me a blue Durex condom packet.

"See if that gives you a flare up, it should go away in a few days but if not, just pop back here and we'll take another look,"