chapter thirty two

Harry StylesI was told 20 minutes ago that Lex and her sister, mom and dad  were all coming over here for a usual dinners but, I had to act like a total dick to her

Harry Styles
I was told 20 minutes ago that Lex and her sister, mom and dad  were all coming over here for a usual dinners but, I had to act like a total dick to her. I didn't want to but if I don't them to know yet, even if her mom knows.

I was just lounging around in sweatpants so I had to change into jeans and a brown flannel with most of the buttons undone, paired with my vans.

I was in a mood today, I don't know why, I just was. I know Gemma got Jordan to follow me so I texted Lex that I couldn't see her at all during school hours but we then organised that I go to hers. And we both enjoyed that time together. I had to cover her mouth, she was just sensitive because I gave her an orgasm before. We made sure no one could see into her room just in case Gemma or Jordan came to her house to look.

That was good, her mom was the only one that knows about us and she decided to keep it a secret from her dad too. I got to know her mom a bit more and it was good knowing I was getting along and she wouldn't tell Gemma. We told her the story of how we started dating; leaving out details. I just got along with her quiet well and I know that Lex was happy with that. Her sister likes me too, always has to say goodbye and hello when she sees me; I like her family a lot.

"Harry!" mom calls from downstairs.

I pull my headphone out and listen out, I hear a small knock at my door. The door peels open as I stand up and Lex slides in quickly so Gemma didn't see. "Lex," I smile.

I toss my phone and headphones on my bed and we both hug each other. Her perfume was strong again, and she was in a pale orange shirt, tucked into a black denim skirt that was making me weak in the knees. Her hair was straightened and it smelled so good, like always.

"I can't stay long, Gemma might see," she whispers, pulling away. I nod while holding her hips, she cups my jaw, looking down at my lips.

We both close the gap and softly press our lips together. I just feel a thousand times better with her lips on mine, honestly. Our lips smack slowly when we pull away, smiles on both of our cheeks. We then hear Gemma's door open and we stand away from each other in reflex.

"Harry!" mom calls again making us both look at the door. Gemma goes downstairs which makes us look at each other again.

"You go down first," she says and I nod.

"Wait," I grab her attention, her eyes meeting with mine. "I'm gonna have to act like...I don't care about you being here, like an ass," I say.

She nods softly. "It's okay, I know," she whispers, cupping my jaw.

"I hate to do it, you know that," I whisper too.

"I know," she nods. "I'll make sure I don't get upset," she smiles.

"I love you," I whisper, reminding her.

"I love you too," she kisses me again, this time it was a soft peck. I smile and grab my phone from my bed before I walk past her, going out and downstairs.