chapter thirty five

Harry StylesWe were invited to Liam's party this time, I could bring a plus one and of course it was Lex, she wanted to go to this one

Harry Styles
We were invited to Liam's party this time, I could bring a plus one and of course it was Lex, she wanted to go to this one. It was a few days after I left her house, I came back home and Gemma had been in my room again, my guitar wasn't on the stand properly, stuff was moved.

Mom told her not to go into my room and I did too, I may have yelled but honestly, she deserves it. She's so annoying. I haven't done anything to Gemma, she's doing stuff to me.

Mom noticed this and grounded her for a week and I've heard her sneaking out twice already and I've caught her all those times. I said I wouldn't tell only if she covers for me sometimes.

I probably shouldn't have let her off considering she's a bitch to me and I know she's going to fuck my best friend. But we're different people and I have definitely softened up since I told Lex I love her.

Anyway, my hair had grown heaps within the past 4 months. It was nearing to be long. I wore a black shirt and black jeans like usual and my converses. I sprayed my cologne, then ran a hand through my hair.

I then put my cross necklace back around my neck, sniffing and looking into my green eyes in the mirror. I got lost in my soul, staring out at nothing but my eyes for sold three minutes. "Harry!" Gemma bangs on my door, snapping myself out of my trance.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the door. "What?"

"I was knocking for ages?"

"I zoned out, what?"

"Can we go?"

I look at what she's wearing, a tight pink mini dress. "You're not going like that,"

"Hah, yeah right," she rolls her eyes. "You don't decide what I do, besides I have to give it back to Alexis," she crosses her arms.

I widen my eyes a little. "That's Alexis'?" I clear my throat.

"Yeah? I said Alexis didn't I?"

"Fuck," I say under my breath. She gave Gemma that dress? Holy shit, if I saw her wearing that, I'd literally bust. "Whatever," I play off.

"You just zoned out again,"

"So?" I furrow my brows.

"What are you thinking about?" she says.

"Nothing," I snap.

"Wait...what cologne are you wearing?"

"My normal?" I say.

She looks at me, her eyes slightly go wide. She then looks at my neck, a faint hickey was on it, I know that for a fact. Her face then turns into like she's worked something out, looking at the floor and mouthing things to herself.

"What the fuck is up with you?" I ask.

"Nothing," she swallows. "Can we go?" she then snaps again. I roll my eyes, getting my phone, wallet and keys, shoving them into my pockets.