chapter forty one

Alexis PierceRubbing my hair dry, I now was in a clean pair of  Harry's boxers and hoodie with the clothes I was wearing in my hand

Alexis Pierce
Rubbing my hair dry, I now was in a clean pair of  Harry's boxers and hoodie with the clothes I was wearing in my hand. I had a toothbrush here so I was brushing my teeth. I haven't spoken to Harry much but he was so hungry that his body didn't show it but he ate so much at dinner.

Gemma ate hers in her room while I sat with them out there and we saw Harry none stop eating and it looked like he was gonna choke. I wish I was joking here. I knew he was hungry but fuck. I told my mom I was staying here but she was okay with it and I helped Anne with the dishes after dinner and I had a shower.

I sigh and walk into Harry's room, he was laying down slightly, his guitar on his lap. He stares at the ceiling, playing it without looking. It was girl crush and I think he was singing in his head.

He stops when I walk in, sitting on my bed, getting under the covers. He looks at me, I lay down, rolling over and curling into a ball like I usually do. I take my phone out and unlock it, going into my social medias.

I snap Louis, he had a dick in his mouth which made me save it in chat like I always do, I snicker and snap him back. He doesn't answer me for a while so I just take it as if he's gone to bed, so I open instagram and start scrolling onto that.

"This is a G chord, it has to be like this or it sounds weird," he says making me look over my shoulder at him.

"What?"

"A G," he says, switching. "D," he strums it. "A minor," he strums it. "C,"

"F,"

"B,"

"C add 9,"

"E minor,"

He just sat there, switching his fingers around, strumming it. I was so confused. "What are you doing?"

"I'm teaching you," he says. "Girl crush is a not hard but not easy song, it consists of five notes. C, E minor, F, G and A minor,"

I now sit up. "Can't you just play it?"

"Then your not learning," he shakes his head. "You wanted me to teach you, here I am,"

I just stare at him.

"Start with a C," he forms his fingers into a C, gracefully strumming it. "Then a E minor," he switches without looking. "Then a F, G and A minor for the intro,"

"There's a strumming pattern you need to know, but learning the notes will be the first, so can you please just come up here?" he says this all quickly.

I swallow and slowly stand up, getting onto his bed but keep a gap. "Are you right handed?"

I nod, furrowing my brows.

He places the white guitar on my lap, placing the neck of it in my right hand. "Kay," he says. "Strum it,"

I use my thumbs and slowly slide it down so it plays the sounds. "Watch,"