chapter nineteen

Harry StylesIt's been almost two months

Harry Styles
It's been almost two months.

Two months since Alexis and I did anything together. And I'm getting impatient. I'm going slightly insane because it's not like I can just fuck a random girl anymore, I have to get myself off now.

I've been uptight about myself too, I swear, it feels like I'm going insane, like actually. I've tried to hint it but she just says she doesn't want to and it's very confusing because I want to, but she doesn't.

I don't know why, but there's something she's not telling me because she's very secretive and I see her whispering to Louis and I've seen her perfect lips say my name in one of the conversations.

I've been patient but h my god, why doesn't she want to have sex? Is it something I'm doing? Louis telling her not to? Is she scared to because Gemma's my sister? I really don't know, but it's driving me insane.

I stride into the cafeteria, my hands in my jean pocket, I see Alexis in the corner of my eye, Gemma not at her table but she watches me as I walk in. "Styles," Niall says as I sit down.

"What?" I mutter, sitting down, I really couldn't help but be a little bit horny to the point where I'm pissed off at everything.

"What's wrong?" Liam asks.

"It's been two fucking months!" I groan, putting my head on the table, banging it softly. They start laughing, Niall tossing his head back and cackling, Liam snorting before laughing. "Stop laughing you fuckheads, I'll shove your dick in your throats," I snap.

"So just fuck Alexis?" Liam says.

"You don't think I've tried?" I grit. "She doesn't want to," I whine, Niall cackling louder.

"Niall, shut up," Liam says. "Why?"

"I don't know!" I snap again, rubbing my eyes with my palms. "I'm going insane,"

"Wait, she doesn't want you?" he points, sounding like he's trying not to laugh.

I slowly look up at him, glaring. "That's why I don't date, especially my little sisters best friend," Niall says.

"Shut up," I snap again. "Choke on your own dick,"

"Tell Liam that," Niall cackles, knowing Liam can actually reach.

"Hey, fuck you," he says back.

"Guys, seriously, what do I do?" I whine.

"You seriously haven't had sex in two months?" they ask.

"No!" I shake my hands, echoing in the cafeteria. I whine again, putting my head in my hands again. "I'm so horny, and why?"

"Because you were so used to fucking someone everyday and now you don't, do the math,"

"Alexis doesn't like sex, I know that but c'mon," I whine to myself. "I can't force her to have sex with me,"

"Get her turned on, finger her until she gives in, that's what I do,"