chapter twenty four

my new favourite gif oh god😻

Alexis PierceMy locker slams shut once I retrieve my book and Louis leans on it

Alexis Pierce
My locker slams shut once I retrieve my book and Louis leans on it. "So....how was your date?" he smirks.

I huff. "The date part was good, the sex part wasn't,"

"You had sex, did you suck his dick yet?" he eggs me on.

I lean on the locker, my head too. "No Louis, I didn't suck him off,"

"Whyyy?" he whines.

"Because I haven't," I shrug, he tosses his head back and that's when I notice a hickey on his neck. "Wait, what is this?" I reach out and touch it.

"I may have hooked up with Dylan last night," he smirks. "We didn't fuck, but we hooked up," he smiles and bites his lip.

"Did you?" I grin.

"Yes..." he nods.

"What happened?" I beam.

"We made out, for a while, then...I sucked his dick and...he may have sucked mine," he blushes, my eyes widening. "That's why I asked you about Harry,"

"Holy shit," I beam. "Have you sucked a dick before Dylan?"

"Pfft, of course, I was fourteen when I first did it,"

I widen my eyes. "Oh,"

"Do you know how to suck a dick?"

"No?" I shake my head. "Before Harry, I was a virgin for pretty much everything,"

"Well yeah, but, you should do it, he's been down on you a few times, repay him," he shrugs.

"I've wanted to...I just, can't bring myself to do it," I shrug.

"Do you need a teacher?"

"I am not sucking your dick," I point, he looks at me strangely.

"You're not going to, I'll show you with a banana, closest thing to a dick,"

"Please say you're not," I whine.

"Does he hint it?"

"No," I shake my head.

"That's cause he doesn't want you to know but he's desperate," he nods.

To believe him or not.

"Trust, I've sucked many dicks in my life and I know how the males work," he nods. "Come to mine and I'll show you,"

"Im seeing Harry tonight," I sigh.

"What time?"

"Gemma's going to be there so...5?"

"This again?" he huffs.

"It's the only time," I shrug.

"Fine, we have an hour to get you to the best dick sucking ability," he grins. "Also, don't think you're getting away with the sex part didn't, what happened?"