chapter twenty two

Alexis PierceGemma and I weren't spending much time together

Alexis Pierce
Gemma and I weren't spending much time together. She's with Zayn and I'm with Harry. A few days again, we literally had sex when Gemma was in her room which risked it all. I heard her huffing and puffing knowing Harry's with a girl.

But it was me.

I've started to ease myself into the idea of sex, I find it more enjoyable because I now know that is both can feel pleasure even the first few times I didn't feel much pleasure. But now I do, I know why Harry likes it so much, it's a bit of a relief.

Sex is just weird to me. Having someone literally go inside of you, to feel pleasure. But just...Harry going inside of me to give us pleasure is weird. All of its weird.

Not to mention I felt incredibly guilty about having sex with Harry in his room when she was in hers, knowing I used to be listening to Harry fuck someone, and now it's me he's fucking. We locked the door, but it was still scary because they were all home.

I moaned his name but he didn't moan mine considering. I heard Gemma bang on the wall once and I was gonna tell him to stop but I was feeling so good, I couldn't. So I didn't.

The next day at school, I was incredibly awkward around Gemma. I told Louis and he thought it was absolutely hilarious that I had sex with Harry at their house.

Anyway, Harry and I were going on a date, I was with Gemma and she was gonna help me get ready only because she doesn't know it's Harry I'm going out with.

She got a set of red underwear and a bra, handing it to me. "Wear this," she grins.

"What? Why?" I widen my eyes.

"So then you get railed? I don't know who your going out with but, I'm sure if you wear this, you will,"

I stare at her. Woah.

"What-?"

"Just wear it, for me? Get railed again,"

I swallow. Oh she'll hate herself if she knew who would rail me. "You're being serious, you want me to get fucked, by wearing that?"

"Yes, why won't you?" she asks. I take the bra out of her hand and hold it up, it was my size cup, floral lace on a red bra, the underwear a bit of a cheeky coverage. It was just the lace this time, the only bit that was normal material was for the liner bit.

"It worked on Fletcher," she says, that was her first boyfriend, also who took her virginity. "Just try it on,"

I huff. "No need, I'll wear it," I look at it again, biting my lip.

"Great, if you get railed, tell me," she smiles, walking over to my wardrobe. I suddenly feel bad for secretly dating her brother behind her back, she's literally picking out what I wear for him.

I run my fingers over the material, licking the inside of my cheek. "What's wrong?"

I swallow. "Nothing," I shake my head. I look up at the dress she was holding. It was a reddish orange mini dress, thin spaghetti straps and small flowers on the pattern.