chapter fourteen

Alexis PierceMy eyes flutter open, a warm body behind me, Louis sprawled out on the floor, my eyes adjusting to the sunlight

Alexis Pierce
My eyes flutter open, a warm body behind me, Louis sprawled out on the floor, my eyes adjusting to the sunlight. I pick my phone up and read 8am and I yawn, Harry behind me, but on in his sweatpants.

I just yawn again, stretching and I can't even hear Harry breathing. His chest was going up and down but he was a silent sleeper. My eyes watered as I yawned, Harry inhaling and stretching, nuzzling into me.

I smile and look over my shoulder, he sits up and rubs his eyes letting my bag feel cold without him there. He rubs his eyes viciously, muttering a fuck to himself.

"Morning," I whisper but stretch. He smiles, still rubbing his eyes with the side of his fingers.

"Morning," he rasps back, clearing his throat and wiping his eyes, then under his eyes. I lean over and look at his eyes that were puffy and watery and he covers them.

He had those morning eyes.

I pout. "Harry," I whisper. "What are you doing?"

"Just hay fever," he shrugs. I take his hands in my hands but he looks away, I then cup his jaw and his eyes were only a little bit puffy now. I smile and peck his lips, then kissing the tip of his nose.

"Don't lie," I raise my eyebrows, whispering still. "Your eyes are so cute, just like your little dimples," I do a baby voice, playing with his cheeks which makes a simple pop and he removes my hands from his cheeks, holding them in his own.

"I hate them," he rasps again.

"I don't, I think it's cute," I nudge him down so he lays down and I lay down on him, his arm rests on my hip. I put my head on his chest, tracing his butterfly tattoo, his warm skin under my fingertip.

I don't knees when he changes out of his hoodie but it was on the floor near my bra so that shows he probably got to hot last night. I look at Louis on the floor, passed right out, making me smile.

"How's you sleep?" he whispers.

"Good, you?" I ask, still tracing his tattoo.

"I got hot, you're a heater," he snickers which makes me smile, his lips pressing to my head. "But it felt nice, sleeping next to you," he rubs my hip which gives me butterflies.

Louis then sits up, taking his head phones out and yawns dramatically. "Morning you two," he grins, we both sit up, Harry's hand behind me. He grins again, standing up and walking out the room.

I rub my own eyes, yawing and stretching into Harry which makes him snicker. I then get up but he lays back down, nuzzling into the bed. "C'mon," I tug his hands to get him up. He shakes his head.

"C'mon," I repeat again, tugging him harder. I know I'm hungry so I want food. He finally gets out of bed, huffing and puffing. Louis comes out the bathroom lol, running downstairs.

I go downstairs with Harry behind me, holding my hand as he rubs his eyes and lazily goes downstairs. Louis beat us too it, already putting bread in the toaster. "How rough did you o it last night after I was asleep?" he asks, I widen my eyes and shake my head, I know Harry wanted sex last night, there's no question there so Louis didn't need to rub it in that we didn't.

Harry didn't answer and Louis giggled. I still didn't tell Harry  I was allergic to latex, I didn't know how. I walk over to the fridge and get a jug of juice out, grabbing three glasses and pouring them, Harry hugs my waist from behind and kisses my neck which he hasn't done to me long enough for me to feel anything.

Louis rolls his eyes as I put jam on the toast slices, Harry still shirtless. I bite my lip, the slower he goes thee more it gives me butterflies. "When is your mom getting home today?"

"Not until tonight," I reply, Harry still kissing my neck softly. I slide a glass over to Louis and put toast on plates that Louis got out for us and Harry finally let me go. I sit on a chair, Louis on the other side of the table, Harry sitting next to me.

He's so pretty.

His jawline looked so good from this angle though, he had his earing in, the black cross and his messy curls. His bright green eyes, glittery in the light, always alive. When I zone back in, he was tucking hair behind my ear and smiling at me, Louis gagging again.

I pull away and sneer at Louis, biting into the toast.

**

Louis was third wheeling all day and I did feel bad, he didn't care though. He left and it was just Harry and I which worried me because I don't know how to turn him down yet, I can't say no to people. But he didn't try anything, we just watched a movie.

Gemma wanted to catch up because it had been two days since I saw her and two days since I started dating Harry. I know what Harry's like, and we're so different. I know he can't go a relationship without having sex but I can go without it.

I'm not keen on it anymore, I looked at non latex condoms and they don't seem as trustworthy as latex and I asked Harry to use condoms because I don't want to skip one. I don't know how to tell him that either.

My mom came home at 6 which is 20 minutes before Harry left, Ava and I watched Barbie in the mean time, before we got pizza for dinner. I messaged Harry pretty much the whole night, and Gemma.

I was seeing Gemma tomorrow and Harry later that night when she goes. I didn't do much for the rest of the night, just messaging them both and watching barbie with Ava.

//