epilogue

posting this early cause i already had it written. :))

i now imagine lex as the same and harry as hs1 harry :)

3 years later.

Harry Styles
A huge crowd of people makes me look around for the one I want, the small girl with big blue eyes and blonde hair, followed along by a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Harry!" she said and I spin around, seeing my favourite person with her graduation scroll in her hand, her hair now a lot longer. I smile and she runs into my arms. She jumps into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist as I screw my eyes shut and hug her back. "Oh my god, I've missed you," she whispers, pulling away and she had tears in her eyes.

"I missed you more," I feel my sinuses get heavier. She smile and holds out her scroll which I take and place her down.

Congratulations!
Alexis Pierce.
For attending and finishing at Northside High.

"I did it," she grins like a little kid. I smile.

"That you did baby," I smile. "Congratulations," I smile.

I scoop her up in bridal style, walking her over to her mom dad and Ava who was now 7. I place her down and they all hug her. I stand back and let them have their moments as I run a hand through my now short hair.

I was twenty one, she was only eighteen almost nineteen which seems bad but it's not. And everyone doesn't think it's weird. I was in my last year of college but I couldn't miss her graduation.

Her dad comes up to me, standing next to me. "How's college?" he asks.

"Yeah, not too bad, glad it's nearly over though," I nod.

"It sucks, what are you studying again?"

"Architecture," I say, he nods.

"Hard?"

"It can be," I nod. "Definitely,"

He nods, chuckling. I smile and look back at her. She was wearing a white dress, her hair was down and she had a white flower crown on which was an odd touch but honestly looked so good on her. She looks at me with a grin, walking back over to me.

"Can you take me to your apartment?" she asks.

Oh yeah, I moved out because I was old enough and Gemma and I just weren't getting along like at all since Lex and I started dating. I just got an apartment, it was cheap and I just brought the stuff I had in my room for the bedroom stuff and would work on it when I get a proper job.