chapter thirty one

Gemma Styles"Jordan," I walk up to her, Jordan's my other best friend and because Alexis isn't talking to me much, she's pretty much like an Alexis

Gemma Styles
"Jordan," I walk up to her, Jordan's my other best friend and because Alexis isn't talking to me much, she's pretty much like an Alexis. "Hi, listen," I huff. "I need you to follow Harry all day for me,"

Her face drops.

"Your brother? Why?"

"Well it's be obvious if I did, I don't want Alexis spying on my brother, you're the only one I can ask,"

"Why?"

"I think he has a girlfriend and he's not telling us about, and I want to know who it is because her perfume is all over our house,"

"What's it smell like?"

I hold my wrist up, I sparayed some this morning for this reason. "It smells good, familiar but good,"

"How is it familiar?" I ask.

"I don't know...I swear I've smelled you wearing it," she shrugs.

"False, I've never," I shake my head.

"I do have a life, I don't want to follow your sex infested brother,"

"Pleaseeee?" I pout.

She huffs. "Fine, you owe me, what am I looking for?"

"If he's texting and smiling, kissing a girl or flirting with a girl, text me,"

"You really won't let this go?"

I shake my head. "I wanna know who,"

"Maybe he hasn't told you guys for this reason,"

I huff. "Can you please?"

"Fine," she grits.

"Thank you," I grin.

Jordan Silva
I roll my eyes and walk away from Gemma, huffing and spotting Harry in the distance with his friends. I don't know why Gemma would want to know who his secret girlfriend is; I couldn't care less who my brothers fucking.

I stood at the end of the hall, watching him but he didn't even do anything. I just stood there, on my phone but looked up at him every now and again. When the bell goes, he goes to class, pulling his phone out.

He smiles at it, texting back as he walks to our first class. I follow him behind, his friends were ahead of him. Okay, so he's texting someone and obviously he thinks they're funny.

When we got to class, I made sure to sit behind him to the left. He looked at me, furrowing his brows because usually I sit at the front but I was behind him. He slowly looks back at the front of the class, rubbing his tongue in the inside of his cheek.

He texts someone again, seeming like it's a longer message than before, he gets a response, typing something back and then putting his phone in his pocket.

I watched him for the whole lesson but for once, he was actually doing the work. That's the only thing different that I noticed, at break, he went to his friends and I went to Gemma and told her that he was only texting someone in the morning and that was it.

She told me to look harder, so I did.

I sat directly next to him in our next classes and nothing, again. Gemma wanted me to see if he was sneaking anyone in but I refused to do that, saying I already helped her out and she can do it herself from now on because he doesn't look like he has a girlfriend if or at all.

Harry Styles
Angel: i'm gonna be late, if i even go today

Me: why wouldn't you go?

Angel: cause...i dunno i can't be bothered

Me: :(

Angel: if i go, i'm gonna be late

The bell rings so I start following the boys to our class. My head was doing but I was watching we're I was going.

Me: surely you come

Angel: only if you make me ;)

I snicker, a smile crawling on my lips.

Me: cheeky shit lol

Angel: this is the part where
you'll persuade me to go to school

Me: go to school

Angel: where the flavour? needs more
than that

I take a seat at my table.

Me: if you go to school...
i'll make you scream and
give you head?

Angel: deal :)

I feel someone watching me so I look over my shoulder, expecting to see Niall but see Jordan there instead. I look at her and then look back at my table. She almost never sits back here.

And then it hit me.

I feel like I've being watched all morning. And because Jordan is Gemma's other best friend, I bet you big money, Gemma asked Jordan to follow me to see if I catch up with Lex during school. Gemma's getting Jordan to spy and follow me.

"Shit," I whisper to myself. I run my tongue along the inside of my cheek, grabbing my phone to text Lex.

Me: hey, i know this is gonna sound weird but gemma got jordan to follow me, she's literally right behind me, watching my every move so...we can't be seen together at school and if you see jordan following me; you'll see i'm not joking

Angel: she is?

Me: yes, she's telling gemma my every
move so i can't really talk much
today :(

Angel: okay well...keep your deal :( ;)

Me: i wouldn't forget that ;)

I turn my phone off and out it in my pocket, feeling quiet sad I can't even text my girlfriend at all today because Gemma - the little shit - got Jordan to follow me and I had a suspicion that someone was following me.

I'm definitely going to make sure no one sees Lex and I together later though.

//
u weren't careful enough harry :)