chapter thirty nine

Alexis Pierce Staying still inside of me, my legs wrapping around his waist

Alexis Pierce
Staying still inside of me, my legs wrapping around his waist. I sniff, holding the sides of his warm neck. He swallows and looks down at me. I don't know how he has the energy to do this when he looks like he's practically dead right now.

God today has been incredibly stressful.

He slowly pulls his hips back and rocks them back into me, slowly. Holding his hips still for a second before going again. I swallow and gasp softly, feeling him go deep but slowly into me.

His lips part, his body close to mine. He was so weak, I don't know why we were doing this. He hasn't eaten in a week, slept properly or at all, he hasn't showered which I don't care about, but I care about his health. This wasn't good for his health but fuck I missed him like this.

I watch his eyes close in pleasure, I think this is the only speed he could go because of his state, and I wasn't complaining. His lips part as he gives us both pleasure and I tangle my fingers in his hair.

He moans softly, I wet my lips, looking down at his. They were so dry, they were chapping and he needed lip balm or water. I moan softly now too, my body jolting with his slow thrusts.

He was going slow, he made this all so good, I was feeling pleasure from how slow he was going and I was thinking about something. "Fuck, Lex," he whines.

I just stare up at the ceiling, biting my lip. His pace was making me think of those movies where's the couple hasn't seen each other in a long time, everything was slow and caring, intimate. And it's also at the part of the movie where they love each other.

"Harry," I moan softly, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling on his hair in pleasure. I was feeling the burn in my stomach, meaning he was giving me good pleasure and the throb coming from the both of us. I could feel him and I was throbbing too.

I think we were, in a way, making love.

I hold him, squeezing my legs around his waist, I cry out in pleasure as he breathes heavily. I look at the boy I have fallen in love with, emerald green eyes, messy brown curls, dimples, perfect white teeth with his two front ones longer than the others which was so cute, his rings on his perfect hands, his tanned skin and toned body, inked soft skin, everything about him was something I loved.

And I was thinking about all of them as he rocked into me at the same slow pace, both of us gasping softly. "You feel so good," he rasps. "I didn't think I'd fee you like this again," he admits.

I just pant, nodding. He leans down to my neck, my head turning so he has full access to it, his lips part, kissing it softly. I face the wall of Gemma's room, I wonder what she's doing in there right now.

I feel my neck sting meaning he was making a hickey. He rolls us over again but this time, we were laying on our sides, he was still buried deep inside me and we both look at each other.

It goes silent, we just look at each other and pant, I swallow. As I thought, this is another position that is what you make while making love, it doesn't always have to be but I feel intimate with him right now.

He tucks hair behind my ear, starting to rock into me this way. I gasp at the angle, he screws his eyes shut, wrapping his arms around me. Our legs were intertwined, foreheads on each other's as I feel
pleasure, and him sliding in and out of me.

"H—Harry," I whine, gasping.

"Shit, baby," he rocks into me.

I moan, his bed squeaking now too. We both part our lips and breathe out bliss, I hum and grab his shoulders, feeling so much pleasure from this angle. I hear Gemma suddenly start crying out of no where, making my heart also ache.

I wish I could help her.

She screams into what I think was her pillow, sobbing harshly. I just close my eyes and try to drown the noise out but she seems heart broken right now. I know she can hear us and I didn't expect it to turn out like this but I'm not mad about it.

I then hear Anne knocking on her door, opening it and closing it. This all happens while Harry rocks into me, enjoying himself which is all that mattered to me honestly. "Lex," he whines. "Shit,"

I just isn't, moaning a little bit trying to keep it soft. I bite my lip at the situation and angle, feeling overwhelmed as I hear Anne trying to comfort her, but she just cries her heart out, murmuring things I couldn't make out.

"I let her do this," I hear Anne. "I gave her, well them should I say, permission to do this, you need to stop,"

Harry just looks at me.

I swallow and bite my lip, looking down at us. I saw him thrusting in and out of me, gently. I hum a moan, Harry rolling us over again so I was on the bottom again. He keeps rocking into me which makes my stomach burn with lust, my lip being pulled into my lip.

His movements were again very slow, my hands cupping his strong jaw. He drops his head on my shoulder, panting. "I didn't think I'd feel you like this again," he repeats. I just pant, running my hands over his back.

He's right, Im not really feeling up to this but, I'd do it for him any day. "Tell me you love me," he whispers, head still in my neck.

"I love you," I breathe out, even if we aren't dating, I'll always love him. I turn my head to face him my head on his temple.

"And you won't leave me?" he pants.

I nod. "I won't leave you, baby,"

He whines and exhale like he's been dying to hear those words. I slide my feet on the back of his thighs, my toes curling in pleasure, my head tossing backwards as he kisses my neck. His thighs flex every time he pushes into me, getting me in a god awesome spot which he knows to get me in because I like it so much. I gasp, breathing out bliss as he moans.

I can still hear Gemma and Anne. She wasn't screaming or crying loudly, she was sniffling and her voice breaking a little bit. Harry, on the other hand really was enjoying himself, I couldn't see him but he was panting and moaning.

I clench around him, running my hands down his back that probably broke skin but I don't care. "I'm close," he whispers already and I wasn't even feeling it. I didn't think I was gonna reach a high but that's okay, as long as he does.

"It's okay," I nod, whispering. He pulls away and looks down at me, his green eyes still drained and dead looking but he was gaining some colour back to his skin.

He pants, rocking into me at the same slow pace which made me feel euphoric. And in a few seconds, he froze, I gasp as I feel him release into me with a groan, his eyes closing, eyebrows furrowing a little and his lips parted.

I let my chest heave as I breathe out, he drops his head on me before he collapses on me. I hug him instantly, one hand on the back of his neck, the other around around his back. He sniffs, staying still. He better not fall asleep like this.

He hums, I run my hand through his kinda disgusting hair, sweat perspiring his body. "Baby..." I whisper. He gets up on all fours and pulls out which makes me gasp, falling onto his stomach next to me. He puts an arm under his head, the other going around me. I pull the covers over us, he was fully naked I still had my bra on.

Gemma was quiet and I heard Anne just whispering things to her. I sigh, feeling overwhelmed with what just happened. I roll over to face him, playing with his hair, brushing it back and kissing his forehead.

//
this is the shortest and shittest smut i've ever wrote and i'm sorry lol