chapter twenty three

Harry StylesOnly just coming down from our highs, she sits up

Harry Styles
Only just coming down from our highs, she sits up. She walks over to my desk and takes a few tissues and wipes herself clean, I sit up and rub my tired eyes.

She then puts them in the bin, grabbing her sexy underwear and sliding them up her legs, pulling her bra up and blindly clipping it up. "Where did you get that from?" I ask as she gets back into bed.

"I don't know, ask Gemma, she just shoved it in my hands and said I'd get railed," she shrugs but I freeze.

"You what?" I breathe out.

"She said I'd get railed if I wore it," she shrugs.

I stare at her. She said my little sister literally gave her that. That just makes me feel sick because my sister chose that out and I was incredibly turned on by it.

If she got it for herself, I wouldn't be mad about it because she got it, but the fact my little sister gave it to her just...wasn't right to me. I just had sex with my little sisters best friend, and got turned on by it instantly because of what she was wearing but turns out Gemma picked it out.

"What?" she notices I hadn't said anything in a while. I meet eyes with her.

"You said Gemma, gave that to you," I say.

"She did?" she furrows her brows. Why doesn't she see the issue?

"What—?" I couldn't find the words to speak.

"Is that a problem?" she then asks.

"Um, yeah,"

She widens her eyes before she furrows her brows. "Why?"

I stand up. "You're wearing something my sister picked out for you,"

"Yeah?" she says confusedly.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, what?"

"Lex, you're wearing something my sister got for you, meaning she picked it out and you're wearing it for me, that makes me physically sick,"

"I don't understand," she shakes her head.

"I feel like Gemma just picked something out for me, but your wearing it,"

"So...you think Gemma picked this out?"

"She did, this isn't something you'd wear," I shake my head. "So she chose it out for me,"

She shakes her head. "She doesn't know it's for you,"

"That doesn't matter," I put sweatpants on, tying them up. "It makes me sick, why would you agree to that if you knew Gemma's my sister?"

"I—" she says.

"I just don't get why'd you do that, you know how I feel about Gemma,"

"If I didn't wear it, she would've asked why not and who I was going with. It was hard enough saying that I didn't want to tell her it was you, so I just had to go along with it,"