chapter twenty eight

Gemma Styles"Babe," Zayn says, I'm on my period and Zayn's a little bit scared because I'm one of those girls that are moody as hell and have a painful period

Gemma Styles
"Babe," Zayn says, I'm on my period and Zayn's a little bit scared because I'm one of those girls that are moody as hell and have a painful period. He's not used to it but I can't help it, everything's pissing me off.

"What?" I snap.

"What's wrong?" he says softly. "You've been...uptight?"

"Give me a break," I huff, I know he means that I'm uptight cause of my period but he's right, something doesn't make sense. Harry's room just smells of perfume and it's familiar but I can't put my finger on where I've smelt it before.

It's sweet, fruity and it's all over Harry, his room, his clothes, everywhere. As soon as he leaves his room when I do, it's strong. He's always smiling at his phone, and whoever angel is, is his girlfriend.

I hear him alone in his room all the time, like that, yes, going at it by himself. None of it makes sense and I don't know who it is but she smells so familiar. It's just pissing me off because I've been trying to figure it out and I can't. Zayn has been trying to get me to stop working it out and see if he can ask him.

I agreed but Harry said he had no idea what he was talking about, even though we all know he has a girlfriend. "I wanna know who it is, why hasn't he said anything?"

"Why do you care? So what if Harry has a girlfriend," he says. "It's no point running your mind around to know who, if he's ready, he'll tell,"

"But I wanna know who it is," I whine. "He's being so secretive,"

"Is he here?" he asks.

"No," I shake my head.

"Where is he?" he asks.

"Working," I say. "I know that for a fact,"

"So go through his room?" Zayn says.

"Imagine what'd you'd find though?" I shudder.

"Yeah. But you might get an answer," he shrugs. I smirk slowly, grabbing his warm hands.

"C'mon then," I grin. He huffs and stands up with me, we walk out and stop at Harry's door. "See anything weird, just...run," I say, gripping the handle, turning the handle.

"He's one of my friends," he shrugs it off.

We open the door and as I thought, the smell of perfume and his cologne enters our noses. I walk into his slightly messy room and look around. "I was kidding when I said search his room, Gem,"

"I think it's a great idea," I walk over to his guitar on the stand in the corner, picking it up. It was a white guitar, it was surprisingly clean considering it was white. "How does he even play this?" I pluck a string so it plays a sound.

"He's been learning it since he was like thirteen in high school,"

"I know, he was shit at it," I snicker, putting it back. I then walk over to his bed, which was a mess. I open his drawer and see all sorts of stuff. I saw; condoms, guitar picks, a pen, black and white nail polish, rings, empty sheet music, tissues, lube, random things and a couple of scrunchies.