chapter seventeen

Alexis Pierce

Alexis Pierce

Another week had passed, Gemma was blushing crazily around Zayn recently, she constantly has red cheeks. Louis and I had a sleepover at him, Harry called me saying his mom and stepdad's dad were fucking and didn't want to listen but wanted to call me instead of anything else he could've done.

Louis and him are starting to get along better now which makes me happy because my best friend and my boyfriend are finally getting along. But what frightened us was when Harry and I went to the movies for a date, we saw Gemma and Zayn walking out of another movie so we had to hide while they left.

They didn't see us, Zayn and her don't know but he told his friend Niall and Liam and apparently, Niall thought I was hot and would date me if Harry wasn't or something like that — that's what Harry said.

We also haven't had sex in a month now, but I haven't been in the mood. I mean sure, there was a day where I was like; yeah, I could call Harry, but I didn't.

I just think sex is weird. Like, Harry going inside of me? Um...not my thing. Not to mention it hurts me because of the condom, and I'm not ready to skip one.

But I do feel bad, I was going over to his tonight, Gemma would be there too so Harry and I have to be quiet but I think we're just gonna be downstairs, maybe.

But anyway, at the end of the day, Harry drove Gemma home but I didn't because she'd get suspicious so I got my mom to drive me home and I put on a hoodie and leggings, changing my shoes.

My mom then drove me but I told her I wanted to surprise Gemma and she somehow believed it and parked around the corner of their street. I walked up to the door and my mom drove off, Harry opening it before I could even walk up to the door.

"Hey," he said softly. I smile and press my lips to his, his hair a lot shorter now.

"Hey," I said, holding my phone in my hand. He took my free hand and we walked past the stairs and went into the lounge room that had an arch doorway so she wouldn't see us if she came down here, she probably won't anyway.

"We just have to be quiet," he whispered and I nod, walking into the room and he takes a seat on the sofa, spreading his knees. I sit next to him and lean into him, he smells so fucking good today. "What do you want to watch?"

"Anything, I'm not fussed," I shrug, playing with his necklaces. I run the pad of my thumb over the gold cross pendant, furrowing my brows. I then look at his veiny hand, pressing buttons on the remote, a black cross on his hand, near his thumb. "Why do you have crosses?" I ask, he looks down at his chest.

"I like the look of them," he shrugs, "just something about them,"

I nod, still playing with it but look at the TV to see him scrolling through Netflix. I see one of my favourite movies in the section he was in. "That one," I point. He presses play and I wasn't expecting him to say yes to it.

"We can watch what you want," he smiles. "And I've never seen this before," he shrugs. I put my head on his thigh, pretty close to his crotch but we both ignore it. He starts playing with my hair, his eyes on the screen. I smile softly, watching the movie and get shivers as he plays with my hair.

**

By the end of the movie, it was around dinner time so we quickly went upstairs so Anne wouldn't see me, but now we were right next to Gemma's room so we had to be extra quiet now. We just cuddled, he took his shirt off because this man gets to hot easily and I just traced his tattoo.

It seems boring but it was actually really good, I got to know him a little bit more than I already did, he got to know me a little bit too. We kinda just zoned out and we weren't saying anything because we were just thinking.

Until I heard a moan.

Harry was cuddled into me at this point, tracing something on my chest, his cheek on my breast and I don't think he heard it. I play with his hair and I hear it again, Harry still not hearing it. I look at the wall and then hear a boy moan and I drop my jaw.

I roll over so Harry was facing me, his body curled into me. I hold his head, kissing it and playing with his hair to distract him. He just hums, I was doing this for Zayn and Gemma now, so he doesn't kill them.

But when he heard it, he lifts his head up from my chest and looked at the wall. God she's loud. "Is that Gemma? Or did I imagine us?" he says, I fold my lips in a line and we both go silent, her bed squeaking.

His face drop and I panic as he sits up.

"Harry," I whisper, cupping his jaw. "Don't—"

"Are you serious?" he says and I hold my finger up to my lips.

"We're gonna get caught," I mouth. "Please Harry,"

"That's my best friend and my sister—"

"And she's my best friend, but please don't say or do anything, she's gonna come in here with Zayn and we'll get caught, just...please,"

He looks at me, eyes flicking over my face. "Please?" I whisper. "Don't let this ruin everything, you expected it to come some day,"

"I know that but..."

"Fucking hell, you feel so good," Zayn rasps, clear as day through the wall. Come on...shit.

Harry grows angry and I cup his jaw. "Leave it, yell at her when I'm gone,"

He huffs. "You won't ever have to hear your little sister getting fucked, by your best friend," he mutters.

"Just yell at her later, there isn't anything we can do—"

"I can knock Zayn out—"

"That's not happening, just stay here with me," I whisper, rubbing his cheeks with the pads of my thumbs. I press my lips to his, he melts into it straight away. I pull him with me and lay down, he puts his head back on my chest and covers his ear that wasn't on my chest.

I've heard Gemma many times, she's kicked me out of her room once just so she could have sex, I'm used to it, Louis is too so this didn't really bother me that much, if anything I'm happy for her.

"How are you listening to this?"

"It's not the first time I've heard her getting fucked," I rub his head, it wasn't nice the first time so I can't imagine what he's thinking so I'm just doing anything I can to make sure he doesn't lose his shit. "And she hears you all the time," I shrug softly. "So you kinda have to let this happen,"

He huffs from that, nuzzling into me harder. "Don't remind me," he whines. He plugs his ear, nuzzling into me again. I hear them both moaning, god this is so weird because it's literally through the wall.

//