chapter twenty nine

Alexis PierceRocking his hips into mine, our lips were parted, breathing out and moaning softly

Alexis Pierce
Rocking his hips into mine, our lips were parted, breathing out and moaning softly. I grunt and bite my lip, holding the sides of his neck. He smiles and leans down to kiss my neck, my hands going into his hair as I look at the wall.

I curl my toes on the back of his thighs, they flex every time he rocks into me. I pant, almost at the end. We had been together all day today. Now here we were in an empty house, using the opportunity.

We went to school like usual and he picked Gem and I up, He dropped me home, then Gemma, came back to mine and we stayed at mine and had a little date before we started doing this, my mom and dad are working and my sister is at childcare until then.

"Harry," I moan softly, he speeds up. He pulls away and I could feel a hickey on my neck. He takes my leg and wraps it around his waist, rubbing the other one. My body collides with his, pants coming from his lips too, groans and grunts too.

Fuck he looked so good.

I cup his jaw which brings his eyes to mine, not stopping his thrusts. He smiles and flicks his eyes over my face. God he's perfect. His eyes, hair, his dimples...everything about him was angel material. I got butterflies looking at him.

I bite my lip and smile, breathing out. He smiles too, leaning down and kissing me. His lips smack with mine, my heart was thrashing and swelling all in one and holy shit it was hurting my chest.

I felt so many things for him, he was all I thought about and all I talked about to Louis, Louis getting over it. I always make sure he's okay with me talking about Harry and he always is, it's just how much I talk about him.

I like talking about my boyfriend, what can I say?

"Fuck, Lex," he rasps, pulling away do about lips smack. I bite my lip and toss my head back, my bed squealing with his thrusts. "I'm close already,"

"Me too," I agree, moving my head back down to see him looking down at us. I wrap my other leg around his waist, pulling him closer to me which makes him smirk.

I whine, he just pants and gives us both pleasure and it got me to my high. I clench hardly it makes him flick his eyes to me. "Almost baby," he rasps.

I just bite my lip, closing my eyes and nodding. He always had the control when we were intimate, and I didn't even care, he can push and shove me around and I'd do anything he wanted me too.

In other words; I'm a simp.

"Shit," he drops his head on my shoulder. I run my hands up his back, digging my nails in his shoulders and I then rake them down his back, he moans, mumbling a whine. "Never stop doing that," he says, lips parted and shaking his head.

"I won't," I smile.

He smiles too and that's when I get fidgety my high was about to rip through me. "Harry," I pant, squeezing my legs around his waist. He nods.

"Together," he pants and I nod, he gets closer to me, our faces inches away from each other. We pant, moans falling from our lips before I couldn't hold on anymore. I gasp, feeling his release too. We both moan and he freezes his hips as we both panted, moaning. He rode our highs out, his eyes closed and lip bitten as my head was to the side. "Fuck," he smiles.

"Mhm," I nod, biting my lip. He slowly pulls out, I instantly feel a mixture of our cum sliding down my leg, the feeling now familiar because I'm no longer scared or worried to have sex at all now, when he wants it, I do too.

He stands up, putting his boxers back on and walks over to my desk, bringing the tissues over. We pull a few and I spread my legs, cleaning up the outside and on my thighs before he cleans up the best he can inside of me which was weird and we always giggled at it.

After we had a small pile of used tissues, he puts them in my tissue filled bin and put the box back on the desk as I get a pair of pink lace underwear, sliding them up my hips even though I was wearing a nude bra.

I haven't been able to find the bra to this yet, I don't know where it is. He puts sweatpants he brought with him on, chuckling me one of his hoodie's. I smile and smell his cologne on it. I put it over my head and feel him crawl in next to me, getting under the covers and leaning on the headboard.

I sit up next to him, looking at him with a smile. "What?" I notice he's looking at me.

"Nothing," he shakes his head, tracing my back.

"Harry..." I whisper. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he smiles. "I'm just looking at you," he crosses his legs, looking at me again.

I smile at him. God he's perfect. Did I already say that?

"Lex," he whispers, I look at him and he pats his lap. I crawl onto his lap, swinging my leg over his and sitting down on his thighs. He swallows and holds my hips.

"What's wrong?" I ask again. He looks up at me, many things ran through my head. "Are you breaking up with me?"

"Absolutely not, the opposite," he whispers, shaking his head.

"Okay...so what is it? You're getting choked up about it,"

"I—" he sighs. "I'm just gonna say it, I don't expect you to say it back,"

Butterflies. And a huge smile crawls up my cheeks.

"I love you," he whispers, a smile playing on his lips too. I look at him, biting my lip and grinning. "I knew I loved you yesterday, and I do, I always will,"

"I love you too," I say instantly because it's true. I thought about it when I fell asleep on his chest yesterday.

"You do?"

"Yes," I nod. "I knew yesterday too, I know it's early but I've know you my whole life pretty much, and to know I actually fell in love with you...just makes me feel whole,"

"I feel the same," he says. "And...I can't explain it without saying I love you," he smiles.

I bite my lip and smile.

I've actually fallen for my best friends brother. Like, I feel so many things for this guy and he's my first real boyfriend which is why I'm not used to most of the things he is.

I'm glad Harry was my first love, I couldn't see it being anyone else but him. He's like my perfect match. Except for Gemma but we've avoided her at all costs and she doesn't know yet. I do plan on telling her so just keep chickening out.

He hugs me and I hug him back by wrapping my arms around his neck. He rolls us over and I cling to him like there's not tomorrow. He hums and I wrap my legs around him tightly again.

He smells so good.

I couldn't believe it. Here we were, 3 months after dating we finally said it, and we both feel the same for each other. I feel so much for him, he's taught me so much.

I really couldn't explain the feeling for him I felt, just that he's my favourite person on this planet and I would do anything for him.

//
🥹
🫶
/   \