chapter eight

Alexis PierceLooking down at his lips, I reach out and swipe my finger over it as I cup his jaw

Alexis Pierce
Looking down at his lips, I reach out and swipe my finger over it as I cup his jaw. He had sharp cheekbones and jaw, his cheeks so soft. There he sat at the edge of my bed in my room, only the moonlight being out source of light.

My heart was thrashing in my chest because he told me he was singing songs about me, and I got tingles when he put his hands on my fragile hips. I swallow and meet eyes with him. I feel guilty as he leans into my neck, softly placing his lips there and kissing it very delicately. "Harry," I whisper, shaking my head. "We can't, you know this,"

"Why?" he whispers. "You don't want to?"

That was a loaded question. Of course I wanted too, it's just I couldn't because of Gemma. She's happily asleep right now and her older brother is in my room, inches away from my lips.

"I want to," I nod which makes his shoulders relax a little. "But we can't," I pull his hands off my hips and stand up, pacing around my room.

"Why?" he whispers again, standing up too.

"I don't want to hurt Gemma," I breathe heavily. "I love her so much, and I'm nothing without her,"

He just looks at me, shadowed from the dark. "And you once said; I'm just Gemma's annoying friend," I quote his words again, his eyes softening.

"I had to say that so Gemma wouldn't think anything," he steps over to me repeating what he said before, a black hoodie hugging his body and black sweatpants on as well. "I definitely didn't mean it, and I think part of you knows that," He cups my jaw, slowly sticking hair behind my ear so my skin collects a bunch of goosebumps on my skin from his fingertip on the shell of my ear.

His lips really did look kissable. They were a red, soft and plump. He leans in, I didn't even notice it. I swallow my tears of guilt and close my eyes. He puts his forehead on mine and slides his hands down my body which again gives me major goosebumps before grabbing my hips which made me feel comfortable knowing it's him.

I make a decision.

I lean in and close the gap so our lips touch. They were soft as clouds. I pull away instantly so our lips smack and we both look at each other. He pulls me back until he meets with my bed, sitting down on it.

He pulls me so I bite my lip, inhale deeply and straddle his lap. Tingles shot up my whole body and I couldn't describe the feelings running through me. His hands rest on my lower back while mine go to his neck, holding each sides.

I look down at him from the height difference and meet lips. I inhale and I refuse to start moving our lips together. Honestly, I'm going to be so awkward around Gemma now. After whatever happened tonight.

He pulls me closer to him so our crotches were on each other's and I couldn't help but feel butterflies. I finally start moving our lips, our lips excessively smacking.