chapter eighteen

Alexis Pierce"Fuck I hate school," Gemma huffs, falling onto my bed with a huff

Alexis Pierce
"Fuck I hate school," Gemma huffs, falling onto my bed with a huff. It was now a Friday, we were having a sleepover, Louis was seeing Dylan and Harry was gonna knock Zayn out for the third time since Wednesday.

"Who doesn't?" I snicker, seeing where she laid is where Harry and I had sex.

"So tell me about you and Zayn again," I say.

"He's got a bruised nose from Harry but they both found it a joke so they didn't count it as painful or anything, but Harry still isn't happy with me," she sits up.

"Why?"

"Because his best friend and little sister fucked without him in the room,"

I cock my head back confused. "It's a joke," she says blankly. "But I don't care, neither does Zayn, we're happy together and we're at that point in our relationship that we can have sex without it being awkward," she shrugs.

"Does he have a big dick?" I smirk, poking her sides.

"Yes," she nods. "Mhm, yes," she repeats.

"Ooh," I poke her again making her cackle.

"Stop," she giggles. "I'm sure you've been fucked since Tristan," she rolls her eyes but my blood runs cold. It's been about a month and a half since Harry and I have done anything, or since our conversation about it. She still doesn't know I'm allergic to condoms yet too — but the rash is gone completely.

"No," I shake my head. "O—Of course not, who would it be?"

"You don't have to tell me, just say you have because I know you have,"

"Who? What—?"

"So it is true?"

"Well, yeah but—"

"I was just saying that because I didn't know, how was it?"

"T—Tristan," I lie, she can't know it was Harry.

"Ooh, going back for more are you?" she smirks but I nod.

"Mhm," I nod. "Can't help if I'm horny,"

"Ooh, that reminds me," she grins. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I haven't heard Harry with a girl for over a month a bit," she grins like it's the most exciting thing but it kinda make my heart sink a little. I'm still not ready for unprotected sex, but I know he's getting inpatient.

"Really?" I play off. "That's so good, have you heard him with a girl though?" I ask, hoping she understands.

"I haven't actually," she shakes her head. "I'm hoping I don't, all his girls are screamers,"

Not me, I haven't had sex with him at his house so it's not me she's taking about but I hate talking about Harrys past with girls, it makes me feel slight bad for myself, my boyfriend having sex with all of these girls — it's not a nice feeling.

"Anyway, off the topic of Harry, the thought makes me wanna hurl," she shrugs.

I snicker.

I lay down, shaking my head. Now that I think of it, I am slight horny like, I could definitely have sex right now but I just don't like it as much as he does. He literally goes inside of me, I'm still half a virgin everything's still a little painful.

Not to mention the condom rash I had? That was hell, peeing was fire. Not like that but it burnt - and there wasn't anything I could do about it. Louis always asks if I've had sex with Harry recently and my answer has always been no, even if we've been dating for a month and a half without Gemma knowing.

I don't care, he can get mad at me all he wants. He needs me to have sex, and I don't want to so he needs to get over it. I'm a little moody because I'm tired and the bar implant makes you a little more...sensitive.

I can tell he's getting pissed off at me and I don't care if he is. I still feel bad that I've had sex with Gemma's brother, it was a solemn promise we made and I've broken it.

I do plan on telling her, just not yet I don't think. I want it to be a secret for a little while longer. I need to talk to Harry about it though, and I don't know how I'm gonna tell her and I know I keep saying I will and I haven't, I just keep throwing it off.

"How big is Tristan's dick?" she randomly asks.

"Why?" I chuckle.

"Because," she tucks hair behind her ear. "Everyone says it's not that big,"

"It's not, compared to H—"

Frozen in shock, I shut the fuck up. She just furrows her brows.

"H?"

"-Ayden," I say.

"Hayden?"she says and I nod. "Hayden who?"

"Dunno his last name, great guy—"

"You said you only hooked up with Tristan?"

"Well...no need to brag," I shrug it off.

"Hayden who?" she then asks.

"I dunno," I repeat.

"You've fucked someone called Hayden but you don't know the last name?"

"Correct," I cross my arms.

"Right..."

Fuck me, that didn't just happen.

//
meant to be short, ran out of ideas.