forry four

harry has this hair now :)

Harry Styles
Panting, both of us look at each other, with our hearts racing. She bites her lip as I slowly pull out of her, cum sliding down her leg like always. I fall on my side next to her, recovering softly.

I tuck myself back into my boxers comfortably, doing my jeans back up. We may have just had sex when Louis was next to us near the start, but he left a little while ago.

I missed her so much, I didn't last. It was actually quiet embarrassing how long I didn't last, she didn't either though so it makes me feel better. Recovering quickly, she doesn't even clean up, she just slides her shorts back on, her shirt getting put back on too.

I sit up with my chest still heaving. She looks at my tattoo, shaking her head. "You didn't have to get a tattoo Harry," she says.

"I wanted to," I smile, reaching over to get my shirt. I slide it on, wincing when I touch my tattoo. She walks over to the door and peels it open.

"You done?" I hear Louis as I stand up, still wearing my shoes.

"Sorry Louis," she says, biting her lip.

"You could have just asked, I would've just left," he says. I join her in the hall, biting my lip.

"Yeah..." I scratch the back of my neck. "Sorry about that,"

"Whatever," he stands up. "What are you gonna do now?"

Lex and I look at each other, and I speak first. "We're gonna go tell my parents that we're together," I nod, Lex sliding her hand into mine.

"We are? Even Gemma?"

"I ship it, Halexis," Louis grins. We smile at each other, I peck her lips and she snickers. "Anyway, I'm going to Dylan's,"

"Are you guys dating now?" I ask and he nods.

"He fucked me in the ass," he grins. I fold my lips in a line and nod.

"Well..." I say. "Did it hurt?"

"...Yes, imagine yourself going in your ass," he says and I instantly shudder, feeling it all of a sudden. "Yeah," he nods.

"Okay..." Lex says, unsure of how to relate to this situation.

"Ask Harry to fuck your ass," he points. Our eyes shoot open and we both look at each other.

"No way," I shake my head.
"Ew," she does as well.

He cackles and shrugs. "Leave it to the gay guys,"

"Are you one of those guys that can get pregnant?" I ask and Lex and Louis both shoot me a weird look. "What? It's a real thing?"

"Is it?"

"Yes," I nod. "The tube that usually is connected to the entrance for a girl, it's connected to the guys ass, and they have a uterus," I shrug. "All I'm saying is be careful," I shrug.