chapter four

a lot happens in this chapter :)

Alexis PierceHis hand in mine, we walked along the beach with the sunset giving us some warmth

Alexis Pierce
His hand in mine, we walked along the beach with the sunset giving us some warmth. I really liked Tristan, he was really sweet. He took me out for dinner but refused to let me pay for it and just told me he's happy to pay which was really sweet.

We got to know each other, he was super sweet.

"So what's the deal with you and Harry?" he asks, my eyes widening.

"Harry?" I furrow my brows.

"Yeah, is he your ex boyfriend or something?"

What?

"Harry who?"

"Styles? You're best friends brother?"

"My boyfriend? No, of course he's not, why do you ask?" I look at him, our eyes meeting.

"I don't know, he just came up to me and told me that he'd break my nose and to not ask you on anymore dates," he shrugs but I freeze.

Harry said that to him?

"He said that?" he stops too.

"Yeah...he said your like a little sister to him or something?"

Great. So not only am I his annoying little sisters best friend but I'm now his little sister.

"Oh,"

"I assume it's because you're always with Gemma?"

"Well yeah," I keep walking. "But I don't get why he would go up to you like that,"

"He also told me to not take your virginity," he shrugs and I freeze again. Oh my god. Why is Harry going around and telling everyone I'm a fucking virgin? Why does he care? And does he not want me to ever lose my virginity? What the fuck?

"When did this happen?" I murmur.

"He stormed in so I assume when he stormed off from somewhere?"

Oh my god. Suddenly, Louis words are ringing through my head. Why does Harry care what I do with my sex life? What the fuck?

"Hey um.." I get his attention. "Can we...get out of here?"

"I can take you home," he nods.

"No, not..home," I hope he's picking up what I'm putting down. His eyes flick over mine, furrowing his brows in a twitch. "Just..somewhere?"

"Oh," he realises. "Harry really will kill me if I agree,"

"Harry, doesn't have to know shit, I don't know why he's being so...weird around me like that, this isn't up to him. It's something I want,"