chapter sixteen

2 weeks later.

Harry StylesWell, I'm horny as hell

Harry Styles
Well, I'm horny as hell.

It's been two weeks since Lex and I started dating and we've only had sex once. We secretly see each other while Gemma's asleep or at Jordan's, her parents aren't there and trust her with the house alone, or we just make out in our bathroom while Gemma can't see.

This is the longest time I've gone without sex because honestly, I thought she'd want to have sex and kinda hint it but no, nothing. I have wanted to have sex again, I just haven't done anything. I was going to hers after school because her mom and dad wouldn't be home until tonight and she was home alone.

The perfect time I say.

She's been seeing Louis and Gemma a lot, Zayn and her haven't had sex, he told me that and I trust him because he didn't seem like he was lying. I just hope it stays that way, I don't want her having sex with him.

But anyway, Lex has been over at Louis' than ours, they're at Louis or hers or Gemma's at hers, or they're here. Honestly, it's confusing how she does it and still sees me too.

Gemma was going to Louis' so I was going to Lex's and I even picked her up from school but in a spot where no one'd see us. When she got in the car, the smell of her perfume made my mouth water.

"Hey," she leaned over and pressed her lips to mine.

"Hey baby," I rasp, putting my hand on her knee as I start to drive, she grabs my phone and typed in my password. I then hear the familiar beat of Girl Crush playing through the speakers and it makes me smile instantly. "It's our song," I smile at her.

"Sure is," she nods. We've been a lot less awkward now, as in we don't care now, we can kiss and make out whenever. She starts humming the song, my lip being bitten.

When we make it to hers, we get out and she unlocks the door, letting us in. I haven't been in her house in ages, like through the front door ages I mean. She takes my hand and we go upstairs, I try not to get my hopes but hopefully, she's in the mood.

When we go into her clean room, her bed was made perfectly, her desk was neat and her floor had nothing on it. She closes the door and tosses her bag on the floor, falling onto her bed with a groan.

I sit next to her, she shuffles instantly so her head was on my thigh. Her perfect eyes close and I just smile, playing with her hair. Her hair was so soft, with brown roots and blonde hair. She was wearing an oversized shirt and leggings, converses for her shoes.

Her eyes open and she sits up, shuffling over to me. I turn my head and smile, cupping her jaw. She presses our lips together, my hand going to her hip and on her jaw. We pulled away a few times and joined them together again but it didn't take long before she straddles my lap without me even doing anything.

She smiles down at me, holding my cheeks and when I smile, she presses her fingertip to it and snickers. "Your dimples are so cute," she smiles, making me smile bigger. She presses her lips to the tip of my nose, making me snicker.