chapter twenty seven

Harry StylesI watch her lay down on her bed, I sigh and look down

Harry Styles
I watch her lay down on her bed, I sigh and look down. I got drunk, high on weed and coke, and I told her she's sensitive, crying over everything, stupidly say we don't fuck enough for my horny ass to handle. Fuck, I regret it. I put my head on her window and see the lock was undone.

I slide open the window silently and she stays still, breathing slowly and silently. She was still in her dress, her knee-weakening dress. I climb in, silently closing it. I walk over to her on the bed, she was just laying on top of her duvet though.

I sit on the edge of the bed, looking over my shoulder at her, she didn't move. I sit there, rubbing my face with my hands, regret was flowing through me which is why I took coke, to get rid of that feeling.

"Babe," I whisper but again, she doesn't say anything. I sigh, running my hands through my hair. I saw Louis take her home so I think she came in here and fell asleep.

I manoeuvre myself to spoon her from behind. I carefully slide my arm under her neck and wrap it around her. She suddenly curls into a ball, her head falling into my arms, soft sniffs and whimpers.

She then breaks down completely, my heart breaking in the process because she's crying over what I drunkenly said. "Babe..." I whisper. She sniffs, holding my arms. "I'm so sorry," I whisper. She lets it go, squeezing my arms by curling up into me.

She rolls over and hugs me instantly, her cries muffled in my chest. I close my eyes, rubbing her back and kissing her head. "I'm sorry," I repeat. "Shh," I coo.

"I am sensitive," her voice cracks, my stomach sinks and not in a good way.

"No, you're not," I whisper.

"You said it yourself," she sniffs, holding onto me tightly.

"I was being an ass, I was drunk...high too," I add softly.

"I told you to stop doing drugs Harry," he sad blue eyes look up at me, her eyelashes clumped with tears. "I saw you,"

I go silent.

"Saw me?" I panic, I hope she didn't.

"You were on coke," she whispers softly.

"I know...I felt so bad after you left," I whisper, I can't help but rethink it all and I didn't feel good about it. I can't believe I said those things to her. "You're not sensitive," I shake my head.

She just sobs into my chest. "I'm an asshole who didn't deserve to call you sensitive," I whisper, feeling my whole body full with guilt. "Or guilt trip you by saying we don't have sex enough,"

She nods, and it makes me smile. "You are an ass,"

"I know. And I'm sorry baby," I close my eyes. She sits up and wipes her eyes. She straddles my lap, hugging me like that. I kiss her head, rubbing her head.