chapter twelve

Harry StylesAfter she left, it was late at night and Gemma came home pretty much right after she left

Harry Styles
After she left, it was late at night and Gemma came home pretty much right after she left. Robin didn't hear us at all which was a relief, even if we didn't do anything but knowing when it's just us home, we can do anything without him hearing.

Gemma was looking for something in her room, breaking into mine as I was getting changed but she didn't see anything, but I was in my boxers. "Where did you put it?" she shouts, in reflex, I spin around in only my boxers.

"Put what?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

"Don't act like you don't know!" she shouts.

"What are you talking about?" I now shout.

"My phone charger!"

I stare at her. "Why the fuck would I want your charger!" I shout back, still in only my boxers, I don't really feel comfortable knowing she's my sister and I'm a material away from being naked.

"Because it's something you would do!" she shouts. "Why does it smell like perfume in here?" she looks around.

I look around with her, slightly panicking on the inside. Lex did smell so fucking good when she came here, I love laying with her because of that and other reasons. She walks further into the room.

"Get out," I snap, holding her back.

"Did you bring another girl here?"

That's better then explaining why her friend was in my bed.

"No one was home, I made sure if it," I grit, she stares at me.

"Give me my charger," she starts this again.

"I don't have your fucking charger," I snap back, pushing her out my room.

"Then where is it?" she then yells.

"I don't fucking know you bitch, stop assuming I did everything!"

"Harry and Gemma!" Robin comes to my room. "What is going on?"

"Harry stole my charger!"

"I did not!"

"I don't care, if you've got her charger, give it back,"

"I don't have her fucking charger, I'm trying to get changed but I can't because she's in here, raving on about her stupid charger, I was fine in here alone,"

"Did you or did you not, take her charger?"

"I didn't take her charger, I don't need it so why would I take it?" I say normally but she glared at me, I now ball my sweatpants and hold it near my crotch so my dick isn't showing.

"Then why is it missing?"

"I don't know Gemma, but I didn't take it," I shake my head. "I've got my own, now can I please get dressed?" I still acknowledge I'm pretty much naked. Gemma growls and stomps out, Robin closing my door.