chapter forty two

Harry StylesLex left yesterday after three days and I've been thinking about her non-stop

Harry Styles
Lex left yesterday after three days and I've been thinking about her non-stop. She's in my mind constantly and she refused to actually sleep in the same bed as me so I had spoon a fucking pillow, thinking it was her.

I miss her so much, I do, and I want her to be my girlfriend again because I remember being so happy with her, I moved on from drugs and she was my addiction and I thought maybe I was hers.

I tired to drugs again, I should've but I have. And I got in deep and I didn't mean too, just the drugs gave me a body numbing feeling and holy shit I loved it.

"Gemma," I knock softly on her door, I'm doing this out of what I want, not what moms telling me to do. I want to do this because then she might let Lex see me without her feeling guilty.

She opens it and meets eyes with mine, her brown ones flicking over my face, her jaw clenching. "Yes?" she crosses her arms.

"Can I talk to you?"

"You slept with my best friend," she says, staring at me.

"I know...and that's why I want to talk," I say softly.

"Well I'm done talking. I don't want your apology, or Alexis',"

"Then how will you know how sorry we actually are?"

"You're a dirt bag, you always were and are, she's just a backstabbing bitch," she says, slamming her door closed. I stare at the brown door, swallowing. I close my eyes and sigh through my nose.

I then suddenly think of something that I once said to Lex. I look at my bicep, pulling it so there was a free spot on my arm and I trace it, nodding. I go into my room and close the door, taking my sweats off and replacing them for another pair of black skinny jeans.

I put my vans on and grab a hoodie so I can cover my arms after. I grab my wallet, my keys and phone, sniffing and running a hand through my hair. I go out my now clean room, crossing the door and going downstairs. "Where are you going?"

"Out with Liam and Maya," I lie.

"Okay," she nods, suspiciously.

"And then I'm going to see Lex,"

"Harry, that's not a good idea," Robin shakes his head.

"I don't care, I can ask her to be my girlfriend again. Her and Gemma aren't friends,"

"What's going on?" Gemma comes in now, hearing her name being said.

"I'm going to see Alexis, asking her to be my girlfriend again,"

Her face drops, then her eyes widen. "What? No!"

"Why not?" I smirk. "I'm eighteen,"

"There's your first reason!" she says making me roll my eyes. "Mom!" she looks at mom. "Tell him he can't see Alexis!"