chapter six

tw - (sexual) harassment

Alexis PierceToday was Friday, my favourite day

Alexis Pierce
Today was Friday, my favourite day. It had been two days since the party and I saw Harry making out with the same girl on the same locker again today. Gemma told me that she wasn't ready to have sex with Zayn but didn't want to say it to his face so she told me she was slightly relieved to have found Harry and I but she still wasn't happy.

I just told her that if they're going to date, she needs to be open about her relationship and tell Zayn how she feels but she wouldn't. She just said she was gonna use me as an example and say she's busy with me. She's to shy that Zayn will get mad at her.

Anyway, school got boring right near the end of the day, but I stayed back in the library to help Louis with his homework. Not only had I been holding in my pee for ages, I was also tired.

Louis was stubborn, he doesn't know algebra. I know some but not all. But Louis doesn't even know anything. He stares into space, colouring his nails with white out and draws in his notebook instead of taking notes.

I couldn't hold it in, I needed to go to the toilet badly. I yawn; Louis looking at me. "I'm peeing, I'll be back," I stand up. I leave the library, still being quiet and walking down the empty halls.

I yawn again, my eyes going watery as I open the restroom door. I could hear other girls here, showering for a weird reason. I rub my eyes and go to the stall, locking myself in. I pee, looking at the drawings on the walls.

Liam Payne has abs. 10.2.

I just nod, sniffing and finishing up with much relief. I yawn again as I walk to the sinks, seeing person behind the wall. I wash my hands but soon freeze when I see that it is not a girl, a guy walking around soaking wet with a towel around their hips.

I freeze and widen my eyes. I look around, turning the corner and there were boys everywhere. They all looked at me, then my chest because I was wearing a shirt that showed of cleavage.

I look behind them, boys in the showers and dirty soccer gear everywhere. "Oh no," I whisper in realisation. I walked into the wrong bathroom. I go to leave but one takes my hand.

"Don't be shy, come with us," he pulled me.

"That's okay," I decline but keep getting pulled. "I said it's okay," I was now in the middle of half naked boys. They all looked at me, I feel my stomach sink.

"Well well well, who do we have here?" a few smirk. I bite my lip.

"I—I walked into the wrong room, I can leave—"

"Why would you want to?" one says.

"Because this is the boys restroom," I murmur.

"So what?" yet another one says and I then feel one come up behind me. Grabbing my ass, I gasp and turn around, a brown eyes black hair boy smirking down at me.