chapter twenty one

Alexis Pierce"Holy hell," a voice makes my eyes pop open

Alexis Pierce
"Holy hell," a voice makes my eyes pop open. I realise I was only in my bralette and Harry was naked behind me, hugging me tightly but his head was lifted up, panicked. "Well about fuckin' time," Louis says. "Finally fucked him did you?"

"Get out!" I shout, Harry pulls the covers up further on him and I, him being naked and me waist down.

"Hi Lex," Ava waves, my eyes widen and Harry shoots his body up and covers everything, I do as well.

"Louis!" I shakily, my little sister looking at us both with her big blue eyes.

"Louis that's not funny!" Harry now says.

He laughs and picks up Ava as they leave the room, I look over my shoulder at Harry, he was rubbing his eyes again. "Fuck sakes," I rub my own eyes.

"Is he always like that?" he rasps.

I nod softly. "Yep,"

He smiles, at us, knowing we're naked. It was just yesterday he was whining in the cafeteria and he looked so relieved as he reached his high. I feel better knowing he got what he wanted.

Even if we didn't use a condom, I still feel uptight about it but the only that can happen is a STD and I know he's clean from that. I smile at him too, his lips softly press to mine.

I pull away and get out of bed, sitting on the edge of it as I lean over to get a pair of underwear. He kisses my lower back and the hand that wasn't holding himself up goes on my lower stomach and it gives me butterflies.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"Kissing your back," he mumbles on my back, moving his way up and across my shoulder blades, moving my hair. The simple affection made me get tingles all over.

He then shuffles so he's sitting high on his knees,
leaning over to kiss my neck. I close my eyes and feel him gently kiss over the hickey I already had from his lips. He pulls away and runs his fingers over it, I still stay there naked waist down.

He puts his hand under my chin and tilts my head back so he was upside down. He presses his lips to mine like that, both hands holding under my jaw. "Morning baby," he pulls away and looks down at me with a grin.

"Morning," I still don't have a nickname for him. I stand up, putting my underwear back on, chuckling him his boxers which he puts on.

I walk over to my drawer and pull out a shirt Louis gave me, Harry doesn't have to know and a pair of pyjama shorts. As I slide both of them on, Harry takes my hand and we go downstairs.

I see Louis giving Ava her breakfast, but my parents aren't here. I nod to Harry and he pads down stairs with me. "Where's mom?" I ask.

"Oh, she went shopping with your dad," he shrugs. "It's like 11am,"