chapter five

Alexis PierceWhen Harry dropped me off, I went upstairs to have a shower and rid my thoughts

Alexis Pierce
When Harry dropped me off, I went upstairs to have a shower and rid my thoughts. So many things happened tonight. I got told I was played pretty badly, I kissed my best friends brother and Gemma saw, Gemma's mad at me, I could go on.

And I'm pretty sure I saw a condom in Harry's car.

I just wanted to sleep this off. But I honestly couldn't stop thinking about Harry. His lips were so chilling on mine, it gave me shivers. I wonder what would've happened if Gemma didn't see. Many thoughts ran through my head. I so wanted to kiss him again, I knew I couldn't. Why did he even kiss me?

I finally fell asleep, getting woken up the next day for school. I was slow at getting ready today, wearing blue jeans, a oversized hoodie and vans. Gemma was ignoring me and I just wanted to see Louis, maybe Dylan if he goes to our school because he seems good for Louis.

My mom dropped me off at school today, I didn't really want to go but I just told her about the party but lied through it all. I was tired too, I knew I had to get Gemma to see that Harry and I was an accident.

Walking into school, I huff, walking to my locker. As I open it, someone walks up to me. I look at who it was and I'm actually scared of him now. "Alexis, I'm sorry," Tristan says.

"Leave me alone," I slam my locker shut, shoving the books in my bag, wanting to get out of there.

"Please Lex," he says.

"Don't call me that," I snap. I walk away but he grabs my wrist. "Let go of me,"

"I'm sorry," he says, burning his eyes into mine. "Please, I fucked up I know but...I like you,"

"I don't want you apology," I yank my hand out of his. "You scare me, why would you do that?"

"I—I don't know, I'm sorry,"

"You scare me," I repeat again.

"What? Why?"

"Because, I was really tricked into thinking you like me, and you made get pissed off at Harry that I pretty much forced myself to have sex with you," I keep my soft voice to not cause a scene.

"I wasn't going to do it,"

"Do what?"

"The game, I was dared to take your virginity but I didn't think it'd work, and when I brought up Harry, you just jumped right into it,"

I stare at him. "So you just let me fall for your trap?" he doesn't answer but slightly part his lips.

"I said I was sorry," he whispers.

"I don't fucking care, rot in hell," I walk away, this time he doesn't chase after me. I hear him huff and bang something on the locker as I walk down the halls.

I turn around the corner and see Harry, making out with a girl I've never seen before. I just stand there and watch them, my lip being pulled into my teeth. I just watched them kiss a few meters away from me, their tongues in each other's mouths as well, her hand going up to his hair that didn't have a bandana today and his hair looked a lot shorter.

I look at the earring in his ear, the black cross on a ring. The point in the shell in his ear, her hand then covering it. I then look at his jaw, moving as he kisses her, a tattoo on the back of his neck of a small heart.

What's the meaning of that one?

I watch them, my head shaking slowly.

Why did I think Harry actually wanted to kiss me yesterday? Here he was, making out with a girl after he was really nice to me yesterday. My stomach did sink, I didn't know why. I just walked past them, Harry pushing her against the locker.

I turned around the next corner, Gemma leaned against a locker and Zayn leaning on it but leaving a gap. She was laughing, I could hear it from here. I sigh softly and walk over to her. She looks at me and her smile faded.

"Gemma," I say softly.

"What?" she says.

"Gemma, I'm sorry," I whisper, meaning it. "I was drunk, he was high and drunk,"

"And that gives you the right?" she furrows her brows.

"No, of course it doesn't, I—I was drunk, you know I wouldn't kiss your brother perfectly sober," I tell her, being honest. "I know the rules, and I wouldn't do something like that, ever,"

"Just, waking in to see that wasn't good, my best friend and my brother, making out?" she shudders. "I know you wouldn't do it sober which is why I do believe you,"

"You do?"

"Yes, I do," she nods. "I just don't want you near him,"

"I won't be," I sigh. Knowing that after last night, he drove me home and then started making out with another girl like it never happened. I never expected him to actually care but it's still not a nice fuzzy feeling seeing that after last night.

"Did he start a fight last night?" she asks.

I nod.

"About what?" she then asks. "With who?"

"You know..um, Tristan?"

"The one who took you out on a date?" Zayn asks, I nod with my lip bitten. "Why would he care?"

"Because I was tricked," I say rather softly.

"Tricked?" they say in sync.

"Mhm," I nod, sighing. "I was asked on a date, so I said yes, but little did I know it was the worst mistake. So he took me out for dinner, and then he told me that Harry got mad at him for asking me so I just got mad at Harry—"

"Wait, my brother Harry said that? Why would he care?"

"That's what I asked last night before we kissed," I say. "Anyway," I continue. "I pretty much forced myself to have sex with him, also because Louis said I should, and then he took me home, then at the party, we started kissing and Harry pushed him outside where he confessed that going on a date and taking my virginity was all just a big game to him, that's when I cried and Harry said he was sorry for starting a fight, then he told me that something that I don't remember," I lie, I remember I just don't want her to know what Harry said to Tristan. "Next thing I know, we're kissing and then you walk in, and so on," I explain.

"You were a game to Tristan?" Zayn says.

"Apparently and he even admitted it,"

"Oh my god," they gape.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you like him?"

"I did, but...whatever," I shrug. "Just thought I would tell you what happened so you don't hate me,"

"I'd never hate you," she shakes her head. "Just seeing you kiss my brother isn't a good view,"

"And I'll never do it again," I breathe out, meaning it.

//
shorter chapter💀💀