Gone

The sleep you got that night was amazing

The sleep you got that night was amazing. Turns out, you slept through the whole day, too. You awoke, turning in bed.

You shifted, before opening your eyes.

"Damian?" You asked, looking up.

His mask was off, but not his costume. He smirked down at you.

"Morning, sleeping beauty."

You groaned, sitting up, your silk pajamas rubbing against your skin.

"I hadn't slept in days."

"I can see that."

"You changed me?"

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked, leaning into your neck.

"I missed you." You whispered, reaching up to rub his scalp.

His breath shuddered at the feeling. "Far too long." He repeated, more to himself than you.

You looked down at him, still covered in goosebumps from the way you had touched him. You bent down, kissing his jawline.

He twisted his head, so that he was kissing you from behind. He pulled away, a satisfied and blissful look in his eye.

"Come, beloved. We have work to do."

You went out on patrol again that night. Your eyes watched the city go by. Damian reached for you, holding your hand under the seat.

You sighed, enjoying the soft purring of the Batmobile's engine. As you were drifting back into a peaceful nap, that Batmobile beeped.

"There's a security breach!" You gasped, and Dick hit the gas.

"It's coming from Wayne Tech." Dick muttered, speeding off. "The vault."

"You don't say..."

By the time you got there, the assholes were already in the god damn vault. You leapt from the car, and tackled a man wearing a bat mask.

"Who do you think you are, asshole?!" You screamed, bawling your fists into his shirt as you sat on top of him. "You think you can wear our crest and get away with it?!"

"Beloved..."

"What?"

"Move, Black Bird!" You heard Batman yell, and you jumped, just in time for him to take over.

"You dare to wear the Mantel of The Bat?"

This guy knew Dick wasn't Batman?

A criminal ran up to you, and you dodged his few attacks, before he electrocuted you. You screamed, jumping back.

"No!" You heard the man wearing the bat mask yell.

"Get away from her!" Robin yelled, unsheathing his sword.

You all attacked criminals one by one, but the man in the mask had you curious. You kicked some asswipe into the ground, before turning.

"Let's tango, big man!" You yelled. The man turned to you. "Get the fuck over here!" You screamed, charging towards him.

You and him fought for a while, and his fighting style seemed oddly familiar.

"Do I know you?" You asked, panting while holding your arm.

"Yes." The man responded. "And even if not, you will know me."

You tilted your head to the side as he outstretched his hand. "Come with me, please."

"The fuck is your problem?" You asked him.

"Please, beloved."

You squinted your eyes at him.

You whipped your head around, watching as Damian screamed in pain.

"Robin!" You yelled, running towards him. You leaped forward, throwing the electric man off him, before running to Robin.

He stood before you could kneel beside him, and chased after the escaping criminals.

"Come back and fight, you cowards!" He grunted, and you chased after him.

"Love, stop!" You yelled. "You're hurt!"

"They're getting away!" Robin writhed in your grasp.

"I know." You whispered, as he slowly began to lose consciousness. "I know."

"Damnit!" Dick grunted.

"Help!" You heard a man call. "He needs an ambulance."

"Shit." You muttered.

" You muttered