You

"I don't have a concussion

"I don't have a concussion." Damian said as Alfred bandaged his wounds.

"Better safe than sorry." You replied. "You scared me for a minute there."

Damian crossed his arms, looking away as Alfred exited the room.

"Just stay with me for the next day, okay?" You said, winking at him.

You both waited silently for Alfred to move out of earshot.

He flopped down, and you began to pepper kissed all along his face. He yanked you in, kissing you passionately, his tongue gliding along your lips.

You pulled back, smiling, before laying next to him.

"I missed this." You whispered.

Damian turned on his side, wrapping his arms around you. "I cant rest right now."

"Why not?" You asked, nuzzling into him.

"I have to find him."

You paused. "The man, wearing the bat mask. He goes by Heretic. He called me 'beloved'."

"What?!" Damian sat up, looking at you. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Damian." You whispered, pulling him back down and pressing his forehead against yours. "Rest, my darling."

"We have to find them." Damian hissed. "Please, beloved." He nudged your nose with his. "For me?"

You sighed.

"Yes, my darling. For you."

You sat in bed for another few moments, rubbing his cheeks with your thumbs.

"Beloved, please. I cant rest until I find them."

"Okay, Damian." You muttered, rolling out of bed. "Quickly."

You both wiggled into your costumes, and made your way down to the Batcave. You both stumbled down the stairs, in an intense make out session.

"Oh..." You groaned.

Damian yanked you down the stairs and pinned you onto the seat of the motorcycle.

He made his way down, kissing down your neck and stopping at the neckline of your costume. He pushed himself up, smirking down at you, before wincing.

"Ahh!"

"Damian!" You laughed. "I was just playing."

Damian hissed in pain, and you opened your eyes.

You looked up, picking a pin out of his neck. You both jumped up, turning towards where the dart had come from.

Damian fell on top of you, grunting.

"Show yourself!" You order, holding a drunk-like Robin in your arms.

You felt something prick your neck, and you gasped, falling under Damian's weight.