Aftermath

Oh yeah. You two were totally fucking again.

But there was something there that wasn't there before. Something new. You spent time with each other outside of your room. You went on dates. You told each other just how much you loved the other.

When Raven got you both a puppy, you flipped, literally shoving Damian out of the way to pick the dog up, which you named Titus.

The dog was a total badass, protecting you from creeps when Damian wasn't there to behead them, but was also a huge cuddle monster.

One evening, you invited Damian to go with you and Titus on a walk, to which he agreed. You made your way to the dog park, talking with him all the while.

"No, no, I think what I miss most is my morning tea. Alfred always brought it to me."

Damian scoffed, smirking.

"You miss the luxuries the most?"

"Well, I miss Bruce and Alfred, too."

"Yeah, sure."

"Damian! I didn't mean it like that!"

"I know, I know." He laughed.

You spent the entire day playing fetch with Titus, and even saved a woman's purse. Damian beat the punk to a pulp and you comforted the nice old lady.

He was different. Like he wasn't afraid to be with you anymore. Without Bruce in the way of your relationship, it reached new heights.

You had no idea what was coming for you, and what you would lose because of it.