Lost

Your nostrils flared at the text you received, and you yelled a "THAT'S IT", before jumping up off the couch

"Kori, Dick?"

"Yes?" They both responded at once.

"I'm going out. Taking my suit and my bike. Don't wait up for me."

"Right now?" Kori asked.

"Yeah, we're just getting this party started!" Gar cheered.

"Yes, right now. I'm sorry." You turned and walked off.

You practically threw on your costume. You had changed it around again. Most of it was still the same. Your fishnets had been replaced with tights, and you wore long black arm sleeves that ended at your shoulders and your knuckles (both items lent to you by Raven for you to "try out the look"). You threw on your domino mask, before heading straight for the garage.

You walked over to your bike, and rubbed it's seat.

"Hey, beautiful." You smiled, before grabbing your helmet and slipping it on. You started your bike, revving the engine, before taking off.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Gar asked as he watched you drive on the road that led away from the tower and towards the city.

"Yeah." Dick replied. "She'll be fine."

You sped around the city, looking for any sign of Damian.

"Is that Black Bird?" You heard someone call.

You looked over. On your left, two teenaged boys in a convertible stared at you in shock.

"Oh, my god! It is!" The one in the driver seat cried.

"Black Bird! I love you!" The one on the passenger side called.

You gave a smile and a nod, before revving your engine and speeding off.

You didn't mind having fans. It actually made you feel special. Back in Gotham, everyone hated you. But here, people practically worshipped the Titans. And you seemed to be a fan favorite, for some reason. Probably because you dressed like an armed hooker.

The bike had been a gift from Dick. With many different defenses features and 12 different levels of speed, the bike was quite useful. He made one for Damian too, which was currently what you were looking for.

Speaking of Damian, you were pretty sure he wasn't undercover. In fact, you were almost certain he was compromised. Damian never broke a promise, no matter what.

You spent the entire day looking for Damian's tire tracks, only to come up empty handed. You sighed, finally giving up and parking your bike under a bridge. Apparently, he had gone on foot.

This was going to be ten times harder. The first time you tracked Damian was back when he was with Talon. It was like following a shadow, even with the bloody trail they left behind.

You wandered around, until you caught a glimpse of a foot print in some grass. Darkness had fallen, and you were losing patience, but it was a clue. You followed the general direction of the foot print, and then came across something else.

A single blond hair, it's owner being almost unmistakable. Just then, your phone rang.

"Gar?" You asked, letting the hair drop to the floor.

"Hey. Are you okay? The team is worried about you. I'm worried about you.."

"Yeah, I'm fine." You responded, looking up to a roof. You began to climb it to the best of your ability only using one arm. "Kinda tracking demon spawn right now."

"Yeah, I figured. You find anything?"

You made it to the roof of the building, and found a smashed chimney. You slowly walked over to it.

"No. Nothing yet."

"Oh... well, I saved you some cake. Why don't you come back?"

"That's really sweet of you, Gar." You said, sliding down the side of the roof to find more of it smashed in. You hopped across to another roof, and saw blood.

"But I don't think I'll be back for a while." The blood was dry.

"Oh... Um... well, we miss you."

You stayed silent, not processing Gar's words as you slowly walked passed the blood spot, and picked up a sword.

"Damian.." you whispered.

"Lorri?"

"Hm? What?"

"Did you say something?"

"No."

"Oh. Well, uh..."

"Hey, Gar, I gotta go."

With that, you hung up the phone, and slid it into your costume.

You observed the sword, and tried to paint a possible scenario into your head.

Damian had seen Terra from the kitchen window while you two were talking and came up with patrol as an excuse to follow her. He got to the roof before she confronted him. He took a few steps back, before being attacked by someone with incredible strength. He dodged their blow, and thus the broken chimney. He rolled down the edge of the roof, and the attacker jumped after him, nearly crushing him. Damian jumped to the next roof over, attacking the person with his sword, only to have it be knocked out of his hands. The person hit Damian hard and repeatedly, causing him to cough up blood.

But then what happened?

You scanned over to the roof, to spot an odd rock formation. As if the roof had been turned and rolled over. You recognized it when Terra had tried to attack you all during her party.

"Terra..." you hissed, slipping the sword into your belt.

" you hissed, slipping the sword into your belt