5

After Damian and Lorrietta are married and begin to rebuild the League of Assassins together, they are soon roped into the final battle.

Dayleen Dragonlilly is the White Witch. If you're interested in Superboy, you should wait for my upcoming fanfiction about her. ;] The reader in that book will be Day, of course, but it's got Superboy in it. How bad can it be?

☀︎︎

You sobbed as assassins shoved your brother, the closest thing you had to a father, into a mad room. Damian clutched your shoulders, watching in horror as his brother snarled at his men.

"He's gone!" You cried.

You couldn't stop sobbing all night, and Damian held you to him, singing something in Arabic. After a while, he began to sing in English.

"Shine bright, beautiful star,
Whoever you are,
For you have all my love, all my heart,
We will never be apart.
Shine bright, sweet little star,
For your light gives me strength to go far,
For you have all my love, all my heart,
I promise you, we will never part."

He went silent, and so did you. You shrunk deeper into him, as if shielding yourself from the horrors outside.

"Marry me." He whispered, and you whipped around to him, with wet cheeks and blood shot eyes.

When the day came, about a week later, you surprisingly weren't nervous. Yes, you knew you were still young. Only 16, and he 15. But you were happy with Damian. In this world, you at least wanted to have him.

"Are you ready?" Lady Shiva asked, adjusting your dress. It was simple. Nothing too big. Borderline a sundress.

"Yes." You smiled, and she took your hand, and led you outside the temple.

When you stepped outside, thousands upon thousands of assassins were awaiting you. They all bowed upon seeing you, and Shiva motioned to the obvious path, her eyes telling you to follow it. You walk down the stairs of the temple, and you swore everyone's eyes were on you. Made sense. You were their future queen. At the end of the long path, there was a wooden altar. Damian waited at it, his emerald eyes watching your every move. Titus stood next to him respectfully, nose in the air, as of saying, 'Called it, bitches. Pay up.'

You met Damian at the altar, and he gently took your hands in his.

The vows weren't traditional ones. In fact, you had never heard them before.

"Do you, Lorrietta Victoria Wayne, swear on pain of death, to fight beside your partner, to serve only him, to be loyal even in death, to bring him joy when his spirit is tainted, to help him when in need of assistance, and live with him, and his children, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you, Damian al Ghul, swear on pain of death, to fight beside your partner, to serve only her, to be loyal even in death, to bring her joy when her spirit is tainted, to help her when in need of assistance, and live with her, and her children, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"I now dub thee husband and wife. You may seal your marriage."

Damian leaned in slowly, gently pressing his lips against yours as he rubbed the gold band on your ring finger.

"Long live the al Ghuls!" Shiva cheered as you both pulled away, and the crowd began to cheer.

Damian picked you up bridal style, of course, and began carrying you back the way you came as white rose petals began to fall from the lookout towers.