BatCave

Jon gasped in awe as he, you, Bruce, Day, and Clark all entered the BatCave.

"This is the... Wow! This is the..."

"Welcome to the BatCave," Bruce spoke.

John gasped in glee as Day giggled, and turned to you.

"He's a huge fan of you guys. You, specifically," she spoke telepathically. "It would mean a lot of you could maybe make this personal? You are Batman's confidante.."

"Making people happy is what I do best," you smiled as Jon raced around the cave.

"Who's the new kid? Obvious Boy?"

"I see you kept Damian..." she groaned.

"Not by choice."

"Jon," Clark spoke. "This is Batman's son, Damian, and this is," Clark turned to you.

"Hey Jon! Nice to meet ya! I'm Lorri Grayson," you outstretched your hand for Jon to take, which he did with stars in his eyes.

"Jon?" Damian asked, a smirk on his face. "So you have toilet powers?"

"Relax, Damian," Bruce warned. "They're friends."

"Oh, please. Witch Girl is always in my head,"

"True."

"So, should I go into your utility belt and the you-know-what-a-nite?" Damian continued to question.

"Damian, please," you groaned. "Shut up. He needs our help."

"Why don't you both set Jon up in the Meta Analyzer?"

"Sure, c'mon Jon," you smiled, taking the boy's upper arm and leading him towards the analyzer.

"Is that a giant penny?" He asked.

"Don't touch the penny. In fact, don't touch anything," Damian spat.

"Reminds me of us when we first met," Superman smiled as the children sunk down.

"I was nice," Batman grumbled.

"How's he doing? I mean, now that he's living with you," The White Witch asked.

"He wants to be good. He wants to be like Lorri, I think. What Ra's and Talia put him through..."

"Give it time," Clark smiled. "What about Lorri? How are Dick and Grace?"

Batman rubbed his temple.

"Dick's girlfriend isn't taking to well to her living here. She's not a fan of Grace, thinks Lorri's independence is her influence. Go figure."

"If only everyone were like Renee..." Clark laughed.

"You got pretty lucky," Day agreed. "I was honestly surprised she let your bastard son live with you guys, literal evidence of you cheating on her, let alone accept him as a child."

"I know," Bruce said, glancing back to the wedding photo on his desk.

"When is she getting back?" Clark questioned.

"Soon," he sighed. "Jim needs her out right now."

"Is she going to retire? I can tell the police force is draining her."

"..."

"Ah, of course. I mean, she is married to you, after all."

•••

"Is it gonna hurt?" Jon asked as he laid back in the table."

"Of course not," you smiled. "It'll tickle."